Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • More stolen bikes
  • ummbikes
    Free Member

Sad times, two bikes were stolen out my van last night near chester. They broke the small window at the front of the van, disabled the alarm and unlocked the doors. (just a warning to keep them locked inside as well!)
    The bikes were both custom builds and are very distinctive, if you see anything even close, please do get in touch, both owners are very upset.

Also, if you can please share that would be appreciated.

19inc green cove stiffee, without stiffee stickers on frame, with rock shox pikes (green decals), hope pro 2 wheel set, xt brakes with purple superstar rotors and parts.
    16inc Santa Cruz chameleon custom paint job with white gecko stickers, rock shox pikes, superstar wheel set, avid elxir brakes one white and one black.

https://mail-attachment.googleusercontent.com/attachment/u/0/?ui=2&ik=6fbccc9e19&view=att&th=14219b6db71fc5e4&attid=0.1&disp=inline&safe=1&zw&saduie=AG9B_P_0mm6hSxFNl1o9xMGP3mew&sadet=1383411406441&sads=ZTsxvk37eBrkJJ_kkAWRE3jKsok

Any information about these bikes or parts being sold online or anywhere please get in touch.

bennn
    Free Member

Shite to hear about this, will keep my eyes peeled in Leeds.

Pic’ link doesn’t work for me btw.

chunkymonkey
    Free Member

Do, or did, you leave them in the van overnight?

Best of luck in getting them back mate, as usual it may be worth a trip around the likes of Cashconverters etc over the next few days.

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    project
    Free Member

only last night there was a channel 5 programe about bike theeft in chester, and the police caught them.

Try emailing all the local shops as well as llandegla and Delamere,with details

ummbikes
    Free Member

The bikes were left in the van overnight, don’t think we’ll be doing it again any time soon and if we do they will have a D-lock around them!
    Thanks for the advice.

k1ano
    Free Member

I feel for you …

Got two bike frames stolen a couple of weeks ago in Chester from my locked shed …

I did recover my Trek (same bike) when it was stolen around 10 years ago, I caught someone riding it a few weeks later and followed him home and called the cops. I live in hope, in my opinion, forget the police the only way to get stuff back is to be smart and keep looking and hope something turns up on the net, sites like this or locally …

Martin

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘More stolen bikes’ is closed to new replies.