Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • More road rage … what is wrong with people
  • tuskaloosa
    Free Member

Cyclist punched

hope the perp gets caught and gets a dose of the same

njee20
    Free Member

Massively popular route too, I’d be stunned if you’d ever get up it without there being a cyclist, clearly just a mental driver.

stumpy01

It’s a shame that more cyclists aren’t also mega-hard kick boxers or something….

Bloke I work with got road raged while driving the other day. He is a skinhead gym bunny who used to do kick boxing. The blokes quickly put their windows up and zoomed off when he asked them to pull over so he could discuss their grievance further.

bwfc4eva868
    Free Member

I’m by no way 10 men but used to do a lot of boxing when I was younger and in the army. Still go to the boxinggym when i get chance. And nothing would make me more happy than to slap one of these morons. Attacking a 17 year old is just cowardly.

I like it when these morons try it on when in full motorbike gear, carbon fibre knuckles and a swift back handerto the chops soon sorts them. I ddon’t go looking for fights, but happy to have a go no matter how big they are.

deadkenny
    Free Member

It’s the olympic route and is usually packed with roadies, but even then there’s no call for being a dick like this or at any time where a bike is on the road regardless.

Slightly more detail – http://www.dorkingandleatherheadadvertiser.co.uk/Skinhead-attacks-teenage-cyclist-Shere/story-19794447-detail/story.html

The suspect is described as a white man, aged between 20 and 21 years old, 5ft 10ins tall and of medium build, clean shaven and with a close cropped skinhead hairstyle.

He wore a baggy black top and trousers.

The vehicle is believed to have been either a Vauxhall Astra or Corsa, which was in good condition and around two years old.

Whathaveisaidnow
    Free Member

so he wasn’t a skinhead per se, just a guy with a short haircut.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘More road rage … what is wrong with people’ is closed to new replies.