Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • More observations, includes acts of body fluid sucking……
  • sharki
    Free Member

Ok so before the ban comes my way again, may i apologize to all those sensitive souls who don’t read my observations, in the humour they are ment…therefore walk away now so you’re not offended and for heavens sake do not open the link to the video…….

See you just had to read on and look didn’t you….there’s no helping some people…*tuts*

So whilst wandering the streets today, i noticed a few people looking over a bridge, some would walk away in shaking their heads muttering their disgust at what they saw, others would stand and stare even laugh at the view they were getting…

Intrigued… i went to look and as i had my camera on me, i decided..reguardless of whether it was appropriate or not, i’d take pics and film them at it…..

Some would say it’s only natural, others would say it’s disgusting and not proper and right behavior…and if i could of, i’d of probably put a stop to her suffering as she seemed to not be enjoying it as much as the other..but hey!

It would’ve been better if he had a nice chianti. …to with it..

good nom noms

trailmonkey

Watching that would constitute a pretty entertaining day out in most Somerset towns.

crouch_potato
    Free Member

Indeed trailmonkey, the working man’s foxhunting.

duntmatter
    Free Member

You’re like David Attenborough, you are. 😛

piedidiformaggio
    Free Member

You want to put a bit of savlon on that!

sharki
    Free Member

wow, 77 views of the vid and just a few remarks on here..that’s alot of non posting users…..a few of them must of been offended….

But alas i’m still here, perhaps Mark has swine fever and can’t answer the complaint e-mails..

Get well soon Mark xx

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘More observations, includes acts of body fluid sucking……’ is closed to new replies.