Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • More Ilkley Moor sanitisation
  • Entonox
    Free Member

That ace section from the bridged stream crossing to The Tarn is in the process of being sanitised. All the rock features and drops have been / are being removed. Gutted.

Anyone know the master plan? I’m concerned they’re going to sanitise all the way up to the Cow and Calf.

(it’d help if I could get my streetmap links to work)

Simon

That ace section from the bridged stream crossing to The Tarn is in the process of being sanitised. All the rock features and drops have been / are being removed. Gutted.

Rode it today, can’t really see what the aim was. All the rocks have been removed and the path smoothed out leaving muddy mess?? waste of time and money!!
    Thankfully the bit from cow and calf to the stream hasn’t been touched.
    As for the flagged sections they were covered in a layer of ice, it could’ve been done so much better 🙁

B.A.Nana
    Free Member

If you mean the small tarn on top roughly near the 12 apostle stones, as far as I’m aware, that bit is privately owned by Bingley Moor Patnership. If so, it will be a separate project from the flagstones which was done by BMDC/ROW people

Simon

No the tarn between the cow and calf and white wells.

djglover
    Free Member

I think this is the bit going from backstone beck to the main tarn.

Mugboo

Surely they should finish that hole in Bradford first…

Simon

That’s it.

el_boufador

Fnckers! That bit used to be ace.

Sancho
    Free Member

just dig some new lines and use the rocks elsewhere to build new drops and jumps

mattbibbings
    Free Member

That section the op refers to was a sloppy, clay-like mess when I went through it a week or so ago. It was therefore significantly worse for all users, not just us.

Whoever is behind these decisions needs a lesson in land management sharpish.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘More Ilkley Moor sanitisation’ is closed to new replies.