Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • More downhill shenanigans from Madrid.
  • donsimon
    Free Member

Another video from Saul.

Enjoy!

afrothunder88

Looks awesome!

donsimon
    Free Member

I'll tell him.

Any of the Madrid lot going to La Pinilla this weekend? Campeonato de Madrid DH.

eckinspain
    Free Member

nice video.

I wanted to go this weekend but the wife and I also want to get away for the weekend so might head up to Burgos instead.

Weather forecast looks fun for the weekend! What a change from Sunday when we were up in Canencia and the weather was gorgeous

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=187654&l=8734870125&id=689430333

donsimon
    Free Member

Nice photos, what was the route, there are a couple that look like you were coming across to my end of the world, Gaganta de los Montes. You didn't go down GR10 then?
    Last weekend was spectacular, I caught the sun in Ciempozuelos and now brrrrrrrr!
    Saturday will be cold but dry, I hope.

grumm
    Free Member

That looks great – pretty much my ideal type of downhill – lots of little drops and jumps but nothing too crazy. 🙂

eckinspain
    Free Member

Sr Simon, if you can access Nokia Sportstracker then the route is here

ignore the altitude readings though – don't know what went wrong with the phone.

donsimon
    Free Member

Thanks, so not GR10. 😆
    I know a few routes closes to and the other side of the N-1, if ever you fancy a play. But my weekend caledar is pretty full. 😉

retro83
    Free Member

Probably the best trail I've seen posted on here. Very nice.

eckinspain
    Free Member

Thanks Don. Are you going to the DH champs this weekend? Still undecided about going away.

donsimon
    Free Member

I'll be there, I'm going up this afternoon for the Federación only practice session, thinking about going for tomorrow morning's open practice and definately be there tomorrow for the race.

Get up there, Burgos is going to be cold, wet and miserable. 😆

I'll be easy to spot!

eckinspain
    Free Member

We've decided that Burgos will be cold, wet and miserable!

See you there tomorrow afternoon (how easy will you be to spot?)

donsimon
    Free Member

See you there tomorrow afternoon (how easy will you be to spot?)

Normally I'd be wearing something with my name on, but after today where it was cold, wet and miserable it'll be a bit more difficult.

I'll be taking pics at the first technical section at the start when they first enter the trees.

Some pics from today and phone number on front page., and weather not looking too good either:-(.

See you tomorrow.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The topic ‘More downhill shenanigans from Madrid.’ is closed to new replies.