Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)
  • Moral dilemma
  • si-wilson
    Free Member

Chumba US have just over a few images of the latest Chumba VF2 frame with new colour scheme with a CCDB shock, i would like to share this amazing news, but fear i may get lynched, so shall i show or not?

🙂

psychle
    Free Member

I'll help out… 8)

PePPeR

This is thread is useless without pictures!!

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    theboatman
    Free Member

brant don't have much shame, so have at it fella, we don't have to buy it and I'd be interested in a gleg 🙂

Drac

Don't think Ragely mind Brant posting for a reason.

theboatman
    Free Member

Drac, I'm sure if you click 'si_progressivebikes' you may find similar, hence I guess the dilemma. But let no man make a slightly tongue in cheek remark about brant, good work 🙄

forge197
    Free Member

I think if you post on this thread it will be ok 🙂

Chumba VF2 frame with the new colour scheme and CCDB – does anyone have a pic??

Drac

Drac, I'm sure if you click 'si_progressivebikes' you may find similar

Brant isn't an importer though.

theboatman
    Free Member

jesus wept 😥

si-wilson
    Free Member

This is thread is useless without pictures!!

aw go on then 🙂

geetee1972
    Free Member

Chumba deserve more of profile than they currently have in the UK. They look like solid, no nonsense, well sorted bikes. That you can now get them with a CCDB as OEM is **** awesome.

How much Si and what about the XCL, will you be able to get the CCDB as OEM on that? Also, I heard that Chumba were mulling over producing a version of the XCL with a slacker HA and lower BB. That sounds like a fantastic proposition; sort of like an Orange Blood but more versatile (i.e. not a through rear axle).

si-wilson
    Free Member

How much Si and what about the XCL, will you be able to get the CCDB as OEM on that?

I should be able to do the VF2 with CCDB for about £1799, only £200 more than stock price. If you are interested drop me a mail, i may be able to sort something out for you. XCL should again be about £200 more than stock (£1499 instead of £1299).

Also, I heard that Chumba were mulling over producing a version of the XCL with a slacker HA and lower BB

There is a XCL available with a different linkage piece, gives a lower BB (about 1/2") and slacker HA (66.5 ish)

should be same price as normal frame when bought new.

psychle
    Free Member

only a £200 premium for the CCDB upgrade? that's a bit of a bargain isn't it… seems a no-brainer really?

si-wilson
    Free Member

The CCDB is currently being worked on by Malcolm at Cane Creek to work with the VF2 and XCL, should be ready in 2 weeks, can't wait!

psychle
    Free Member

been thinking about upgrading my Enduro with a CCDB… don't really like the AFR air shock on it at the moment, I think a coil would suit it better 😀 Really like the look of the VF2 with it 8)

BTW Si, why didn't you post on my thread? 🙁

si-wilson
    Free Member

BTW Si, why didn't you post on my thread?

i can't say i saw that thread 😉

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)

The topic ‘Moral dilemma’ is closed to new replies.