Viewing 4 posts - 121 through 124 (of 124 total)
  • moral dilema – what would you do??
  • couldashouldawoulda
    Free Member

bomberman – any chance you can post the chaps paypal addy on here. And his email, or anything else he’s passed on to you.

I’ll report this post as a scam in case the OP is linking back to here (I dont know if it makes any difference like – but still worth a try).

And again, thanks for posting up about this, I may not have in your position, so chapeau and all that.

sugdenr
    Free Member

Bomberman, you saw a free lunch and thought you would take it, but the bloke refunded you. So a heads up is one thing but you ain’t motivated by altruism you have admitted that your motive is that you are p’eed off at not getting the free ride that you hoped to sell on.
    Now you wish me ill and hope I am as greedy as you, well sunshine that’s ok because I am not.

Sorry not to be on the bandwagon but neither chaps has covered themselves in glory here IMO.

bomberman
    Free Member

In defence of sugdenr’s comment i planned to sell the phone on to someone in the “real” world, not on this forum.

Would it be right to post his details? He has, after all, (i *think*) sent me a refund. Although the money is being held by Paypal for some reason so until it’s released i’m effectively £135 down.

bomberman
    Free Member

Now you wish me ill

I didn’t wish you ill, i simply said i hope you have many bargainous future online transactions.

P.S i see that in THIS thread you are after a 14″ Ultrabook with i7 processor. I can put you in touch with a guy i know, he’s got a brand new Macbook Pro for sale at a really good price. Any good for you?

Viewing 4 posts - 121 through 124 (of 124 total)

The topic ‘moral dilema – what would you do??’ is closed to new replies.