Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Moonglu – wheel building
  • Stoatsbrother
    Free Member

Any good? Anyone had any problems with them?

They have some rather nice wheels I am about to push the button on and it would be good to know.

Ta

Shadow
    Free Member

all good mate no probs from mine

swarren27
    Free Member

Took My Pair of Flows out for the first ride last night and the wheels seem like they are built well I am off to Wales this weekend for 3 days riding so should have a better idea after that only thing I will say is I ordered some Black hope 11s with the wheel set and red ones turned up instead not a major problem as I ordered the balcks one to be safe but as my bike is white it goes together really well so all in all I am happy.
    And they dont look like hope hoops they look pretty pimp 😆

Ollie_H
    Free Member

No problems whatsoever. Bought a rear wheel 4 years ago, think I’ve tightened 1 spoke once in that time. Just bought some Flow/Pro2’s and christening ride(s) was 10 days in the Alps and they’ve been fine.

Buy with confidence I’d say.

MRanger156
    Free Member

Moonglu is a great shop. I’ve had wheels trued there and they’ve been fine.

zangolin
    Free Member

Top Class – had a pair of DH wheels built by them – Pro2 on White Flows. They have taken a lot of abuse over the last 3 months + are still straight, tight + true.

Stoatsbrother
    Free Member

Thanks everyone

I’ve ordered. The communication I have had from the shop has been brilliant too. Now just waiting for the wheels 8)

neninja
    Free Member

I’ve just bought a set of wheels from Moonglu – only collected them yesterday so not tried them in anger.

Stans Arch rims, Hope Pro2 hubs, DT Comp spokes, brass nipples – look great, decent weight and they built them and had them ready in 24hrs – excellent – their price includes the Stans tape which is a bonus. They converted the rear hub to 10mm thru axle so should help stiffen the rear end of my new build.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Moonglu – wheel building’ is closed to new replies.