Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Moon on a stick – jacket
  • Kryton57

What approximately £70 jacket will see me well illuminated on the road whilst riding from/to trails yet I won’t look like a bin man , tear resistant, won’t boil me alive whilst riding can get muddy & scrub up back to normal – and be delivered by Thursday morning?

Closest I’ve come is a red Night Vision Evo via Wiggle next day delivery but reviews show some quality issues – anything else? 😀

bamford
    Free Member

http://www.chainreactioncycles.com/endura-windchill-ii-jacket/rp-prod91341

doesn’t say anything about tear resistant though, you could just stay away from pointy things 😀

Nobby

Montane Velocity?

Kryton57

You don’t find the velocity sweaty nobby? How much reflective material does it have?

Nobby

It’s no eVent but it’s really not too bad.

I have no idea how much reflective stuff it has – it’s so right I think it can be seen from space. If you want me to dig it out & have a look I will.

Kryton57

Bump for the daytime crew… Going with the endura atm as it can be used on the road bike also…

mrblobby
    Free Member

Maybe get a high viz band thing to wear while getting to the trails, can always shove it in a pocket when you get there? Probably what I’d do as I’ve a Gore AlpX jacket which is great on the trails but quite stealthy on the roads.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Moon on a stick – jacket’ is closed to new replies.