Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Moody Pay Pal email?
  • zippykona

Logged on to PayPal and there’s no mention of restricted account.
    Never booked with the hotel site.

nickjb
    Free Member

Fake. Ignore

If you are worried then go to PayPal.com directly, not through any links, and log on.

swavis

Looks phishy to me

zippykona

Thanks people.

Cougar

Paypal emails don’t start “dear user”, they start “dear [your name]”.

DezB
    Free Member

Paypal logo

Not Paypal logo

footflaps

Yep fake, our cats sent that to you, they’re trying to scam you as they read your anti-cat posts and now have it in for you.

Be afraid, be very afraid.

[url=https://flic.kr/p/e9w3Dy]Jeff and George[/url] by brf, on Flickr

spooky_b329

Sounds like you ignored the link and logged in directly via your browser, but if you did follow the link you need to change your password immediately and notify paypal that your account has been compromised.

The other common phishing email I keep getting is supposedly from BT stating there had been a problem paying my bill, fairly slick and if you are a BT customer I bet a fair few have been caught out.

martinhutch

You need to teach your cats how to spell ‘click’. Their Punctuation Isn’t Up to Much, Either.

swavis

The other common phishing email I keep getting is supposedly from BT stating there had been a problem paying my bill, fairly slick and if you are a BT customer I bet a fair few have been caught out

I keep getting these supposedly from BT as well, problem with account, please verify, and click “here” to check your order status.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Moody Pay Pal email?’ is closed to new replies.