Viewing 7 posts - 41 through 47 (of 47 total)
  • Montane 100 mile Keilder race are you going?
  • jonb
    Free Member

BigDummy – Member

Too far from a rail-head for me I suspect.

Try asking for a lift from Newcastle? If I go I will be on my own so maybe able to give a lift from Newcastle central station but not sure yet.

warton
    Free Member

I'm going, and could give a lift from Newcastle, although only got a punto, so it may be a squeeze!

martinh
    Free Member

I see with have two GDR finishers and one Tour Divide finisher in the mix so far.

jojoA1
    Free Member

Enterificated last night. Really should go ride my bike for longer than 2 hours for a few times now….

jonb
    Free Member

Having done the merida yesterday which is about half the distance I think it's fair to say I'm not up to doing the Kielder 100 with only a months training!

Thought I put in a respectable time of 6hrs but I don't know where I could find the strength to do another lap.

miketually
    Free Member

It's not another lap, just 60% further. And you've got twice as long to do it. 🙂

charlierevell
    Free Member

Sharki… Should be good to give you a lift, are you paid up?
    Have you thought about where to stay? Im looking to head up on the Thursday to break down the driving. Getting back monday.

Viewing 7 posts - 41 through 47 (of 47 total)

The topic ‘Montane 100 mile Keilder race are you going?’ is closed to new replies.