Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • monster energy
  • elaineanne
    Free Member

how come leisurelakes bikes dont have any ‘monster energy hats/caps’…been looking for a cap but no luck yet…thort they would be in stock by now….

i know Tredz have them in…. looked on another website w. freestylextreme.com amd they call them “one industries coach trucker hat” wonder if this an american design.. seems to be alot of different designs around…looked on ebay (wether they are fake i dont know…lol

DaveyBoyWonder
    Free Member

Ask the moron that drives around in the Monster Energy stickered up 6N Polo in Halifax. I assume he must be sponsored by them or something 😆

mustard
    Free Member

Monster don’t make the hats themselves, they will just licence people to use it – unlike Red Bull, Monster love people paying to be a billboard for them! 😆 – so there will most likley be more than one make of cap with the Monster logo.

freestylextreme are ok, I’ve bought something from them in the past, although I can’t for the life of me remember what…

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    BoardinBob

how come leisurelakes bikes dont have any ‘monster energy hats/caps’…been looking for a cap but no luck yet…thort they would be in stock by now….

😯

torsoinalake
    Free Member
    rocketman
    Free Member

as above. great service too

DaveyBoyWonder
    Free Member

Forgot to add, why the hell would you want one.

Gary_C

You can only wear a Monster Energy cap if you can ride as good as

Its the law….

steveoath
    Free Member

The drink sends me cuckoo!

atlaz
    Free Member

I saw a passat that looked like it had been rattle can sprayed matt black with a Monster vinyl cut on the side. It was parked up on the shoulder of the M25 steaming with the bonnet open. Great ad for the brand.

MrSynthpop
    Free Member

Freesytle extreme are good in my experience – got some knee pads off them a while back.

elaineanne
    Free Member

its to go with the t-shirt i bought my son for his birthday (so not for me im too old now (lol) but i do like the designs actually- im young at heart you see…

elaineanne
    Free Member

is MX1 website free delivery then…cheers for link.. 😉

rocketman
    Free Member

You will have to pay P&P but bizzarely if you ring them up and ask nicely they will give you a promotional code 5-10% off

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

The topic ‘monster energy’ is closed to new replies.