Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Mongoose Teocali Linkage Bearings
  • dmoffitt90
    Free Member

Hi im building a frame up for a mate and i was looking at changing they roller bearings in the lower linkage as the are past it.

Have found a guy who does bushes which seems a good idea but he it is a bit to expensive.

Doeas anyone know if these bearings are available anywhere ? Or anywhere to source bushing material, as i can get it re manufactured in my work.

neninja
    Free Member

I think the bearings are supposed to be fairly standard – 688 bearings rings a bell

Take them out and take them to a bearing supplier to measure them up

Alternatively Mongoose do a bearing kit for something like £20-30

stucol
    Free Member

The standard set up on the teocali is very poor as far as the linkage is concerned.

I have now killed 3 sets of bearings due to the total lack of a seal to keep the moisture out. Once i get a new set of bolts i will be having the bush conversion done as it is bound to last much longer.

I do have the e mail address for a guy from the forum who will replace the bearings with a bush. He charges £35. This is about the same as a link kit from Hotwheels ( UK distributor).

If anyone need to order a kit or any or the parts here are the Stock and Alternative codes –

Stock/Alt Code/Description

WS00/WS00/Link Body(x1)
    MTBMG11/1210/Bearing(x4)
    MTBMG14/B341/Hollow Axle (x2)
    MTBMG15/B366/Plastic washer (x4)
    MTBMG16/B367/Alloy end caps (x4)
    MTBMG23/????/Bolt assembly (x2)

The bearings are type HK1210.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘Mongoose Teocali Linkage Bearings’ is closed to new replies.