Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Mondraker dune owners
  • hambl90
    Free Member

I’m toying with the idea of changing my frame for a dune but not sure on sizing, I’m 5’11” with 32/33″ inside leg , I’m considering a large but wondered what size owners are riding .

Thanks

Ian

speedstar

XL 6’3 with 34″ legs. Brilliant bikes. Sounds like a large wouldn’t be too far off unless you have tiny arms?!

chakaping
    Free Member

I’m not an owner but demo-ed a medium recently, fit me great at 5ft 8.5in.

However I usually feel more comfortable on large frames, having 30in inside leg and a longer torso.

Anyway, I did a little write-up on it here if it’s of interest…

Wheelbase Big Demo Day: Trek Fuel EX, Mondraker Dune, Nukeproof Mega 290 and Trek Slash 29

hambl90
    Free Member

Thanks for the replies so far , speedster , I don’t think arm length will be a issue I’m like a bloody orangutan lol.

maxtorque

I’m 6.2 and i’m on a Large Dune.

I demo’d both the large and XL, and for the riding i do, the Large was the better fit. The XL is hugely long and super stable, if i lived in the bike parks of this world, i would have chosen that, but for general riding in the uk, often on tight tracks between trees, the XL was simply too long for me, especially as the Large isn’t exactly small! Having chosen the large, the bike was perfect last summer in the alps, smashing out both the parky stuff, but also being nimble enough for the nadgery stuff in between 😀

hambl90
    Free Member

My riding is largely cwmcarn Xc and dh tracks with bpw a few times a year . Edging towards a large as I think a medium seat tube would be too short , also I’m looking for a longer tt than my current 620mm.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Mondraker dune owners’ is closed to new replies.