Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Mondraker Dune any good?
  • ndthornton
    Free Member

Im thinking of ugrading my trusty Norco six frame to something a bit more refined and posibly a tad lighter. I will be buying second hand and have been looking for a while at the intense 6.6. Iv also started looking at the Mondraker Dune though and cant make my mind up – I cant find many reviews of this bike so does anyone have any experience. Iv heard the 2011 frame suffered from pedal bob which would put me off – did this get fixed for 2012?

chakaping
    Free Member

Iv heard the 2011 frame suffered from pedal bob which would put me off – did this get fixed for 2012?

The 2011 didn’t bob any worse than most other bikes IME. The 2012 rides the same.

It’s a good bike and it is lovely and light.

rob-jackson
    Free Member

mate has one – shocking pivits working loose, also eats shock bushes and bearings

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    ndthornton
    Free Member

Hmm, quite mixed. Perhaps il just stick with what I have and spend the money reroofing the garage. God that sounds sensible, must be getting old….

xherbivorex
    Free Member

i’m gonna replace my norco six (the newer shape one) with a titus el guapo later in the year. but i do keep eyeing up mondrakers, that norco sight or a transition covert too…

lister11
    Free Member

I have one. I’d buy another. Bolt through rear though as I can make the tyres rub on my QR one whilst cornering. Not an issue but I don’t like hearing it.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Mondraker Dune any good?’ is closed to new replies.