Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Monday rant. High speed ring binders.
  • Harry_the_Spider

Our new batch of ring binders comes with an information card informing me that they open 20% faster than the old ones.

1. Who on earth thinks “I wish this ring binder opened quicker”?

2. What am I supposed to do with the nanosecond of time that I have just saved?

3. Have we paid extra for this breakthrough piece of technology?

4. Why have they put the advert INSIDE the binder thus revealing their new high speed capabilities once we have made the purchase based on the performance of the older slower model?

If there is a team of people out there working out ways to increase the speed of ring binders then I’m sorry mankind IT IS TIME FOR A CULL.

LOAD UP THE “B” ARK AND BLAST THE FECKERS INTO SPACE.

Anybody not getting the “B Ark” reference needs to read more.

That is all.

derek_starship
    Free Member

HtS – perhaps you could spend the extra time generating a thread worthy of a response. I only read your binder nonsense as I'm struggling to get to slee

Onzadog
    Free Member

Love the B Ark reference. I used it at work the other day and it drew blanks all around. I need a new job!

BigDummy
    Free Member

As a Health and Safety professional, I am concerned that the implications of this innovation on the risk-levels prevalent in your office may not have been properly understood. I suggest you take this issue up with your trade union representative.

scaredypants

do they come in carbon ?

Harry_the_Spider

derek_starship,

Thank you for preventing me sounding the last post on my own thread… although I may have just done it.

PS Are you in the office tomorrow? Barry was been wiping his glove round the rim of your coffee mug. Again.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Monday rant. High speed ring binders.’ is closed to new replies.