Viewing 32 posts - 41 through 72 (of 72 total)
  • Monday Night Pub Riders – fancy a t shirt to identify yourself as a right ****?
  • flask
    Free Member

already confirmed by email – but Oy’ll ‘ave one!

binners

Right you lot

I’ve got to order a run of 30 as a minimum order. So far I’ve got orders for 22. So what I’ve done is round the prices up. If we all pay £13 each then I can get them off to print. That way we cover the costs for the print, and the money above the print costs will be donated to Rossendale and Pendle mountain rescue, who thankfully we’ve never had to rely on, but it sure is nice to know they’re there

So if you could Paypal me at my email address, and could you please put on your name, and which size you require?

They’re being printed on Fruit of the Loom T-shirts, which as they’re American, come in on the large size. Worth bearing in mind.

Any more for any more?

Marko

A limited edition Tee with no relevance to me what so ever?

I’m in if you can tell me what what ‘natural’ is? Not white I hope?

Marko

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    dazh

Cheers Binners, you should have some cash from me now.

binners

Natural is the colour of the graphic on the first page. Not white

*shudders*

And chaps… can you let me know your size when you send me the money? Otherwise I’ll be forced to measure your inside leg

eightyeight
    Free Member

Done and done.

I went with the Medium, but now I’m sure whether I’ve made a terrible TERRIBLE mistake. I should have got the Small I tells ya!

Thanks for sorting Binners, nice touch on the Mountain Rescue

Harry_the_Spider

Done.

Ta.

brennak

Hopefully done and you have the funds let me know if any problems 🙂

binners

Righty ho you lot. An update. I’ve got Paypal cash and sizes off 17 of you. I’m getting cash off Rammy locals over a few beers and a curry tomorrow. If anyone else wants to give me cash on Monday night (post about that to go up shortly), or paypal me between now and then, then I’ll send this all to print on Tuesday, and pay for it

I’ll order the sizes for people who’ve paid, and then a selection to make it up to the minimum order of 30.

I’ve tweaked artwork a bit to go on a darker shirt, that might be a better option for us less streamlined in stature

tthew

When I paid, paypal suggested I should receive a confirmation that you accepted the cash, but I’ve not as yet. It’s showing as completed though so I assume it’s OK, (2 medium, paid this time yesterday)

binners

I’ll just do that now fella. I have received it, but I’ve just got the confirmation emails all sat here in a folder. You should get a confirmation

Unless I decide to skip the country with my ill gotten gains. Muhahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

tthew

Ta.

GregMay
    Free Member

I’ll pop you Paypal money later when I’m at home.

Bregante

I bloody knew you reminded me of someone!

binners

fadda

What if I don’t have a PayPal account…?

66deg
    Free Member

What if I don’t have a PayPal account…?

You will have some regrets!

binners

fadda – You can give us that old fashioned cash stuff – remember that – on Monday. Or drop us a mail and I’m sure we can sort something

binners

Righty ho – last chance if you want one. I know a few people had mentioned it and then not got back to me. Drop me a mail if you still fancy looking like a cycle nerd dashing and sophisticated . They’re off to print tomorrow

GregMay
    Free Member

Did you get the Paypal from me?

binners

Right you lot. Your t shirts are ready. I’m picking them up for the printers tomorrow

I’ve sent an email out to everyone who sent me money via Paypal, but I know a few of you gave me money in person. I’ve got a list with all your monickers on. The biggest problem is deciphering peoples real names from their log ons/abusive nicknames

Theres 25 of you paid. Minimum order was 30, so I’ve got 5 spares, 2 medium, 2 large and one XL, if anyone else wants one

What we doing Monday then? Getting really really really wet? Or going to the pub? 😀

Harry_the_Spider

I’m wearing mine right now and it is very snazzy.

Good work fella!

jekkyl

we’ll need a pic plz for those of who don’t attend the mnpr of at least one of you wearing one, better yet all of you or it didn’t happen.

mintimperial

Oi binners, I’ve not had an email off you, I’ve checked my spam folder and everything. I don’t think I can make it out on Monday but I’ll be at the BMX on the 29th, you could bring it along then?

Bregante

Has a venue been decided on for this Monday? I can barely tie my own shoelaces at the mo, never mind work out what day it is but if you let us know where you’re going to be I will try to get there for a pint. At which point I will probably fall asleep – or immediately go on a sleep deprivation induced pie and crisp eating marathon.

binners

I believe the hate and hounds has been suggested. There are far worse pubs!

Mint imperial – that’s a bit weird. You’re on the list anyway mate, so your t-shirts here. I can bring anyone’s down on Monday, or to the BMXing. Whatever suits

And I’m being narcissistic and presently wearing my t shirt. Very nice it is too. Print quality is great! 🙂

riklegge

Binners, I’ll have a medium if still available. You have mail, if you confirm I’ll pay you asap. Cheers, Rik.

binners

I’ll keep hold of one for you rik

riklegge

Nice one, I’ll sort PayPal now.

Harry_the_Spider

Binners old chap. This shirt is very very good.

How much upfront cost to do a run of a couple of hundred in different colours and flog online?

binners

Rik – you’ve sent a payment to Bregante, not me. We are very similar

riklegge

Binners,
    Really sorry, I was using my phone and must have mashed the keypad rather too clumsily.

I had an email from him saying he would pass on the money to you on Monday. Let me know if there is any problems and I’ll just send another payment to you.

Thanks, Rik.

Viewing 32 posts - 41 through 72 (of 72 total)

The topic ‘Monday Night Pub Riders – fancy a t shirt to identify yourself as a right ****?’ is closed to new replies.