Viewing 8 posts - 41 through 48 (of 48 total)
  • Monday Night Pub Ride – Early Evening Edition – 21st April
  • dawson

A fast moving balletic sack of spuds! 😉

Absolutely tipping it down in my neck of the woods this morning, so I think I was lucky to visit while it was so dry.

That grassy descent from the turbines was ace.

Bregante

Turbines descent / owd betts was indeed ace. For an extra adrenaline rush I can recommend trying it one handed!

lowey

Anyway, shame we didn’t do that Brewery place justice – it felt like a right good place to have a few good ales!

Your right, spent many a happy hour in there, just getting home is a bit challenging. 😆

binners

Binners, didn’t you come off there last time as well?

Indeed.The descent down to Waughs Well is one of my regular OTB venues. For some reason when I get up there, the altitude must effect me, and I delude myself into thinking I can actually ride. Then reality enters into proceedings, usually with me wedging my front wheel between two rocks, then the usual predictable result. Last nights was particularly amusing, as I then disappeared off down the banking in a roly-poly fashion

wittonweavers
    Free Member

TBH Binners I think that the climb up the Coal Road leaves you feeling knackered and once you get onto that trail – the fatigue plays a part in the mistakes.

Whilst i didn’t see you fall, i did imagine a sort of roly-poly incident… 😀

tthew

Thanks for showing us round there Gents. It was all new to me.

disappeared off down the banking in a roly-poly fashion

It was quite elegant. Followed by a brief dead-spider imression lying at the bottom of the bank while doing the mental ‘what have I damaged’ routine. 😆

wittonweavers
    Free Member

while doing the mental ‘what have I damaged’ routine.

So its not just me…

Bregante

Hmmm, I’m fairly sure that its not supposed to be that color 😕

Or that shape, for that matter

Viewing 8 posts - 41 through 48 (of 48 total)

The topic ‘Monday Night Pub Ride – Early Evening Edition – 21st April’ is closed to new replies.