Viewing 26 posts - 41 through 66 (of 66 total)
  • Monday Night Pub Ride – April 13th
  • gofasterstripes
    Free Member

My, you’ve changed Grandma!

Harry_the_Spider

I’m 50:50. The coughing seems to have died down a bit… although I did bring up quite a few blood soaked grollies in the night.

Still got quite a lot of stiffness in my calves and my ankles are proving somewhat reluctant to bend.

However, I’m going fricking stir crazy.

I may pedal down to the pub and see how it goes. If I feel like crap I’ll just turn round and head home again.

tthew

Yep. In to win.

binners

Arse-biscuits! Looks like I’m out now. Just had a load of artwork land, thats needed by…. tomorrow

Its bloody lovely out there too! 🙁

xherbivorex
    Free Member

should be, but i mashed the sole of my left foot up yesterday and it’s quite painful still, so i’ll make a judgement call when i get home from work.

edhornby

I’m oot, I have stuff in the diary tuesday, wednesday and mrs Ed busy tonight,

tthew, windyridge postal service is fine 🙂

brennak

I can go tonight but if if there are no stragglers to follow I don’t want to hold up the super fit as it’s been a while 😳

Bregante

“super fit” 😆

nickc

After I bust my bike, a massive stone hit my windscreen going southbound on the M1, I may have made a very manly noise, that in no way resembled a high pitched girly scream, and then on Saturday, my telly decided to commit hari-kiri…So I went for a calming run, about 100m down Blue Pig I twisted my ankle violently enough for me to have to sit at the side of the trail Peter Griffen stylee….

If I listen carefully enough, I can hear several small gods laughing their tits off

I’m trying not to touch anything else at the minute

Harry_the_Spider

I’m going to have to duck out. This bloody cold/cramps/coughing up blood thing has given me a proper kicking.

I’m not happy. 😕

wittonweavers
    Free Member

Neal and Tony are coming with me so there will be plenty at the back – you will be fine Kev!

gaze
    Free Member

Setting off now see you there

Bregante

Nice ride. Shame about the sudden bout of Bolton Botulism or whatever this is that suddenly struck me down mid-ride.

I’m hoping I’ll be able to put it down to the ancient packet of Tangfastics I gobbled enroute to the pub.

There are some very odd noises coming from my guts right now. I even skipped the pint 😯

tthew

Hope you’re OK for your early shift tomorrow!

Great ride tonight. And for all you Wendy’s that didn’t make it out, you can redeem yourselves by coming on Saturday. 10am at the Wine Press. It’ll be about 40km apparently.

wittonweavers
    Free Member

Hope you’re OK for your early shift tomorrow!

Sure you mean shift?!

Enjoyable night anyway!

xherbivorex
    Free Member

my purple toe is still too painful to put much weight on it today, so i made the right decision in not going last night i reckon.
    can’t make saturday either, i’m in work all day.

Bregante

Today I have been mostly in trap 2 😕

gofasterstripes
    Free Member

Quick! To the bank with a SwagBag!

Bregante

gofasterstripes – Member
    Quick! To the bank with a SwagBag!

So long as you don’t go near the post office! 🙂

gofasterstripes
    Free Member

I saw him again yesterday, luckily he was pretty much on the bus he was getting on when he saw me…. There seemed to be a moment of indecision “should I get off again”…. But nope, just evils.

Phew.

duncancallum

Wad working late n then couldn’t be arsed so as I felt guilty I tidied my garage so I can now work on the bikes

wittonweavers
    Free Member

Anyone fancy a bit of Roddlesworth next week? Happy to lead a ride from Abbey Village taking in the woods, reservoirs and maybe a quick blast up and down the tower?

Would have to include the zig zags though, just for Bregante!

Bregante

zig zags?

wittonweavers
    Free Member

Lyons Den climb…

Bregante

Ahh

👿

duncancallum

I’d do roddlesworth. Could even go over great hill way from there too

Viewing 26 posts - 41 through 66 (of 66 total)

The topic ‘Monday Night Pub Ride – April 13th’ is closed to new replies.