Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Monday night pub ride?
  • binners

Siblings…. Not seen a post about it … Is it on? Prestwich? Just wondering whether it’s worth taking my bike out of the boot, just to put it back in there again tomorrow.

Where’s Reg Harry – our glorious leader? Is he not taking part due to a bad back?

Bregante

helloooo!

Anybody???

*puts lights on charge just on the off chance….

binners

As I hadn’t heard owt (apart from our glorious leader being otherwise engaged) I’m just doing a quick blat straight from work mate. Trying to get a extra few miles in before it goes dark.

We’re going to do Wednesday or Thursday instead this week. Probably Rivi. Either good for you? Want me to keep you posted?

Harry_the_Spider

Can’t tonight due to reasons beyond my control (blind father in law).

However I’ll be reet for next week and (wait for it) the long range weather forecast suggests that it won’t be lagging it down.

Praise be to Jehovah!

Bregante

Wed/Thurs this week is fine mate, unless you think it’s irresponsible of me to leave an 8 and 5 year old at home on their own?

I’m fairly sure I can teach the older one to make cheese on toast before then…. And show the younger one how to extinguish the ensuing fire 🙂

Or maybe I’ll see you next week eh?

binners

Have you not got a pit bull you can leave with them for security? They’ll be safe as houses then, and you can come out safe in the knowledge that no harm could possibly befall them

Bregante

The lovely Mrs B is now throwing me disparaging looks. Not because of my irresponsible attitude to childcare but because my offspring are actually 9 and 6.

😳

binners

Same age as my 2 then. That year makes all the difference. My girls are often now left with a pit bull, a pot noodle and a kettle with a dodgy plug,. You’ll be reet. See you Wednesday 😉

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Monday night pub ride?’ is closed to new replies.