Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 68 total)
  • Monday Night Pub Ride 29th December. BMX Part Deux
  • gaze
    Free Member

Same as last time , 16 riders £15 each , which I can collect on Monday night or I will take it through paypal ( friend and family).

Bring your own bikes , pads and helmets if not all the equipment is supplied.

Here’s a video to get you lot in the mood
    [video]http://youtu.be/hPOtGLv1GzM[/video]

mintimperial

Grand! £15 is beeping it’s way through the internet to you right now. 🙂

Harry_the_Spider

Smashing! £15 sent.

jaffejoffer
    Free Member

good news. fancy this! is 16 the limit?

dontdropthesoap
    Free Member

Gaz, Can you put me and a lad from work down? (he’s been on a couple of MNPR) I’ll give you the money on Monday if that’s ok?

Daz

nach
    Free Member

I’ll bring money to the MNPR.

hora
    Free Member

Might pop down and shout encouragement abuse 😀

dazh

Definitely in. Will bring money on Monday.

Edit: Not 100% sure if I’ll make it on Monday yet so I’ve sent you the cash via paypal.

Edit2: B****r think I sent the money via paypal through the wrong section (pay for goods/services) so if you’ve been charged any fees just let me know and I’ll give you the extra. Sorry!

D0NK

I’ll take one of those places please
    if I can rememebr my PP password I’ll gift you if not will pay on the night

nbt

Ooh I fancy this but am not a MNPR regular, am I allowed to play out?

Beaterman
    Free Member

Count me in. Will bring money on the night.

gofasterstripes
    Free Member

I’m just gonna check with the Mrs – but this sounds like I wanna be there.

scaled
    Free Member

I’ll give you the money on Monday Gaz, if there’s still space

D0NK

Gaze, is the email in your profile correct? if so YGM

gofasterstripes
    Free Member

Yep, I’m in.

Would you rather I pay in cash on arrival, or PPGift?

Oops, yes I can do PP F+F

I don’t quite get the bikes requirement? Last time bikes were provided weren’t they? I can bring a 26″ whl 16″ frame bike, and a lid, but I don’t have a BMX or pads.

mintimperial

I don’t quite get the bikes requirement? Last time bikes were provided weren’t they?

Yeah, he just means you can bring your own kit if you want to. The bikes they provide at the track are OK; pads, gloves and FF helmets are alright but a bit basic so if you’ve got those definitely bring them.

Junkyard
    Free Member

I have been [persuaded to attend this event
    Where is the nearest casualty department?

Last time I tried I did a jump ramp pulled some phat trick tabletop* stylee then realised I had no idea how to land the thing

*1980’s reference there

binners

I’m in Gaz. And one of the lads from work fancies it too. I’ll get him to sort moolah for you.

JY – can your long flowing locks be contained by a full face helmet? You’ll get hat hair!

Junkyard
    Free Member

It will just look like you are getting beat by a girl 😉

gofasterstripes
    Free Member

Awesome, or should I say soresome?

PP will be sorted in a few hours, I need to crack on now.

See ya there!

wittonweavers
    Free Member

Yep, count me in!

hora
    Free Member
    gofasterstripes
    Free Member

Hey hey. MissStripes is interested in coming too. Any spaces left?

tthew

Hmm, I’ve neglected to pay, and a rough count-up suggests I may have missed the cut.

I’ll send you the money anyhow Gaz, and have that as credit for round one of 2015 if there’s no space this time.

edit – and I forgot to add a note explaining what it was for. From MATTHEWdotRdotHORNBY at gmaildotcom in case you were wondering.

gaze
    Free Member

29th update

I’ve had 10 Peaple pay up to now, please don’t send me any money via PayPal . I’ll be out tomorrow collecting money’s from the regulars if that’s ok.. If there is spare places after tomorrow night I’ll let you know . Cheers Gaz .

D0NK

I guess that means I didn’t make the cut…..?
    Did you supply your pp address? Didn’t see it.

scaled
    Free Member

Bugger, not going to make it back to Manchester in time for tonight.

gaze
    Free Member

For those who havnt been to the track before please can you register here .

Thanks to everybody who’s paid , all places are now taken. See you all at the track

Happy Christmas Gaz

dazh

Going to have to drop out tomorrow I’m afraid. I bust my ribs last week (just after the last lot healed!) and they’re still far from right so think BMXing might be a bit stupid. Was hoping they’d improve enough to get away with it but this close to the strathpuffer I’m going to be sensible.

So there’s a spot up for grabs for anyone who missed out. First one to claim it can have it.

gofasterstripes
    Free Member

Bump. And also – eerh do we have to also pay to be members when we arrive? I’m finding the signup website a bit confusing….

/////but then I am a bit thick [just managed to sign up as under16]

gaze
    Free Member

Go faster just fill the registration out theirs no more monies to be paid .

Daz ill should be able to get your spot sorted , wittonweavers is after a place , I fell of at the track on Saturday right on my arse which inch is now killing me also I think I’ve got a bit of whiplash as I am struggling to turn my head ,

scaled
    Free Member

Haha, not to be left out: I can’t currently flex sideways at the waist.

I’d like to say that it’s some cool, bike related injury. I suspect that it’s a result of a few days mucking out a horse, I thought all that core strength came from riding the things, not sweeping up the shit.

xherbivorex
    Free Member

well i’m looking forward to it, hopefully i’ll pick up some bonkers injury myself tonight! What time are we meeting? Just in the lobby of the velodrome?

gaze
    Free Member

I’ll be there in the lobby about 7:45ish

mintimperial

I’ve got a bit of a cold but I’m damn well going to show up and ride, I’ve managed precisely 0 bike hours over the past week and am going nuts. My full-face should stop my germs spreading I reckon…

xherbivorex
    Free Member

that’ll do for me.

bestvetsarah

Are there any places left for tonight’s BMX sesh?

gofasterstripes
    Free Member

Email Gaz, innit [email in profile].

Be nice to see you 🙂

binners

Not been out on the bike for weeks, so really looking forward to an evenings sillyness

gofasterstripes
    Free Member

I like how you photoshopped the scaffolding out of under that group of MNPRs 😉

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 68 total)

The topic ‘Monday Night Pub Ride 29th December. BMX Part Deux’ is closed to new replies.