Viewing 14 posts - 41 through 54 (of 54 total)
  • Monday Night Pub Ride – September 15th – Littleborough
  • binners

I’m presently 55th! Strava-wise thats the dizzy heights for me. Word! 😀

MadBillMcMad

Jon,

Karate-wise – I’ll ask my mate.

Bill

jonjones262
    Free Member

cheers Bill 🙂

woody2000

Still happy to do a tour d’Brighouse if people want next Monday. Just let me know one way or t’other, ta 🙂

Harry_the_Spider

I think it may be a bit far for some of us, but there’s nowt stopping you from sorting something.

MadBillMcMad

Loved the Clegg Moor descent. Great section.

The first section after you leave the drain was saying Orange5 instead of hardtail though.

gofasterstripes
    Free Member

Hi woody.

I’ll probably come 🙂

mcnultycop

DazH cheers – so start at the steep climb bit up from the pub, then follow the drain thing round a bit. I think I’ve ridden it the other way round, when coming down the sort of rough cobbled bit from Blackstone Edge then took a right and followed that drain round to the pub.

dazh

Aye that’s right. Those drains make for some superb trails. If you string Mordor and Clegg Moor together with the stuff from Stoodley Pike you can do about 20km of pretty much uninterrupted singletrack across the top of the moors.

MadBillMcMad

just musing over possible ideas.

Is there a way to link the Clegg Moor DH to the bridge over the m62 at J22 without going all the way to the Roman road, not that that is an particiular problem.

mcnultycop

The downhill to Summit on the PBW is my favourite bit of trail in that area, other than the descent to the slabs on the Edge itself.. I’m usually heading back to Oldham so Stoodley Pike is the wrong way for me.

rattie79
    Free Member

Hi woody, mind if I join you on monday.
    Are you on about the 22nd?
    I live locally and th rooster is an old haunt

PocketShepherd
    Free Member

Woody, If it’s cool I’d be keen for a ride around brighouse.

woody2000

More the merrier 🙂

I’ve done a separate post for it here:

http://singletrackworld.com/forum/topic/monday-night-pub-ride-%E2%80%93-september-22nd-%E2%80%93-brighouse

PS: If anyone’s local and can’t make this one, we have a regular Monday night ride from the Ritz Ballroom on Bradford Rd – 6.50pm meet, 7pm start.

Viewing 14 posts - 41 through 54 (of 54 total)

The topic ‘Monday Night Pub Ride – September 15th – Littleborough’ is closed to new replies.