Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 66 total)
  • Monday Night Pub Ride – Monday 23rd – Witch Finder General Edition
  • Harry_the_Spider

The White Hart Inn, Sabden.
    36 Padiham Road, Sabden, BB7 9EX
    http://www.thwaitespubs.co.uk/the-white-hart-inn-sabden/

8:15 blast off.

Bring money for beer and bribing local officials.

wittonweavers
    Free Member

Looking forward to it and its not as far as you’d think!

horridge
    Free Member

Not bad when you’ve got a meeting in Clitheroe in the afternoon. I’ll be there. 😀

GregMay
    Free Member

I should be ok now that I can walk again 🙂 Anyone needing a lift from the Valley area give a shout.

dontdropthesoap
    Free Member

I’ll be there.

xherbivorex
    Free Member

could do. maybe.

binners

I’m in!

Harry_the_Spider

She turned me into a newt.

…I got better.

plumber
    Free Member

Is there good riding around Sabden?

I cant really think of any that would be a sustained ride?

Harry_the_Spider
    hora
    Free Member

Clitheroe

Whenever I see that word it reminds me of something, can’t remember but its in the tip of my tongue

Ok ok, Im off thread!

plumber
    Free Member

Yeah,

Those are the bits I would be looking at.

Theres also the Bridleway of the back of Pendle to Barley that’s quite good in the summer but leaves you with a bit of a ride back to Sabden

Some fair climbs in there too, Good luck Binners 🙂

Bregante

I’m working til 7 on Monday but will chuck the bike in the boot.

Bregante

Scrap the last. I’m now working til 11 on Monday so won’t bother chucking the bike in the boot. 🙄

Will have to console myself with a cheeky morning ride instead. 😉

Have a good un. Weather looks good!

xherbivorex
    Free Member

yeah, i’ve still got too much house moving stuff to get through so i’m out too (but i’ll be moved by next week, which is nice!)

Bregante

Rivi ride next week then Mr herbivore?

xherbivorex
    Free Member

unlikely!
    i’ll be busy, gotta hand the flat keys back on the 31st so maybe the week after? although i’d rather not lead…

scaled
    Free Member

bit of a mission for us southerners, coed y brenin today has rather knackered my legs aaaaaaaaand i’ve got an 8 day old baby boy here now who needs some daddy time 🙂

Bregante

Congrats!

(On mini scales – not doing the beast 😀 )

wittonweavers
    Free Member

dazh

I’m 50-50 at the moment. My back’s a bit sore as a result of riding a bike too much and not doing enough of lying on the floor doing boring bloody core strength exercises.

Congrats Scaled. Like the way you managed to fit in a Coed Y Brenin trip a week after the birth 🙂

Harry_the_Spider

Who is out tonight then?

tthew

Too far for me, sorry.

horridge
    Free Member

I’m in. I mean out. I’ll be there…..

binners

Doesn’t look like I’ll be making it tonight chaps. Too much to do. Apparently this self-employment lark involves me working my ass off, as opposed to my initial idea of posting stuff on here all day, going out on my bike a lot, homes under the hammer, pub lunches, and maybe a spot of shoplifting in Tesco, in my pyjamas and Ugg boots.

As a bit of blatant plugging though, if anyone wants an A3 framed, window mounted print (printed on rather lovely matt colourfast film) of the now iconic* MNPR turbines image, I’ve got two left here from my last print run….

Mates rates for MNPR regulars. Oh… I’ve got one in the original warm greys instead of the oranges, in a black frame, that looks rather good too. And I can do bigger images, up to A0 to order. I’ve done an A1 for someone last week, and it looks bloody awesome, even if I do say so myself. Plug over 😀

* I’ve deemed it iconic, so there. Legend in my own lunchtime, me

nickc

Binners. I’d like one of those very much please.

cash/brown envelopes suitable?

gaze
    Free Member

I’ll be there

xherbivorex
    Free Member

binners- any progress on the Rivi design? no rush, i was just wondering…

dontdropthesoap
    Free Member

I’m still in

binners

nick – cash, pies, and beer are all acceptable forms of payment. Just drop me an email mate.

xherbivorex – got two Rivi images very nearly finished. Just need tweeks and should be finished next couple of days. I’m also doing an illustration based on the silhouette photograph I took of your good self on Holcombe Hill in the snow. So you can have a picture of yourself on your wall, if thats not too narcissistic for you 😀

plumber
    Free Member

Ill take a framed print if you can send it to sunny London

Plum

binners

Plumber. I’d actually just mailed you, as I know you were one step ahead of me in suggesting I should do some prints of these, months ago.

In future I will actually listen to you 😀

nach
    Free Member

I’ll be there as long as I can get a lift with Chipps.

xherbivorex
    Free Member

I’m also doing an illustration based on the silhouette photograph I took of your good self on Holcombe Hill in the snow. So you can have a picture of yourself on your wall, if thats not too narcissistic for you

ideal for the bathroom, pretty much…

plumber
    Free Member

Thanks Binners

I have replied to your email

You are smarted than I look 🙂

Plum

Harry_the_Spider

Susan, have you got a website for your pictures yet?

dazh

I’ll be there as long as I can get a lift with Chipps.

Looks like I’m going to make it (isn’t ibuprofen great!) so if you have trouble lift-wise you can jump in with me if you want.

binners

Doris – my Website is nearly finished. Just working on it now. Hence not playing out tonight. Need to get it live in the next couple of days. When it does, I will be celebrating by taking the afternoon off and going for a ride in Hebdon 😀

Watch the space

wittonweavers
    Free Member

I will be there tonight – rear gunner as is now the norm…

brennak

Sorry still not fully fit after the op going out on medium rides but not up to the rigours of a full blown MNPR. Binners if you mean Hebden (not sure of Hebdon) could meet up as I’m still of work you should have my email from the tee shirt comms let me know.

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 66 total)

The topic ‘Monday Night Pub Ride – Monday 23rd – Witch Finder General Edition’ is closed to new replies.