Viewing 29 posts - 1 through 29 (of 29 total)
  • Monday Night Pub Ride – March 7th – Not got a clue edition
  • Harry_the_Spider

Any thoughts?

scaled
    Free Member

Another dry/snowy one, please 😀

gaze
    Free Member

I suggested The Ainsworth Arms last Monday.

dazh

Gaz had an idea for something over Bolton way I think. I’ve done my fair share of leading lately. Someone else’s turn, I can’t cope with the weight of responsibility 😀

Having said that, there’s a fair amount of snow on it’s way in these parts by the looks of it. Failing any other options, what about a snowy Mordor ride from the Wine Press?

Harry_the_Spider

Ainsworth Arms is always a good one.

Shall we have that?

606 Halliwell Rd,
    Bolton
    BL1 8BY

8:15 Blast Off

Bring money for beer

dazh

Pity you can’t rename the thread ‘Dogger Spotting Edition’.

There’s a small chance I might have to go to Glasgow for work on Monday, but failing that I’ll be there.

chipps

I’m hoping that I won’t be writing about bikes by then! Count me a maybe!

binners

If I pull my finger out and get some bloody work done, I might be able to actually get out this week.

This counts as work, right?

[url=https://flic.kr/p/ENqaLv]MNPR montage (50 x 70) 2[/url] by bin lid, on Flickr

For those of you who haven’t seen the email, I’ve put together a montage of MNPR artwork. And what a painful illustration it is of the time I waste avoiding doing anything productive. Its a 70 x 50cm print, that I’m going to do a run of. Don’t know about exact costs. The more I print, the lower the unit costs.

If you fancy one, and you’ll actually be allowed to put it up, then shout up

Harry_the_Spider

Have you checked all of the spellings?

mikerigby

I will have had enough of sitting in the sun by then, I’m in.

duncancallum

im at the dentist Monday which sounds irrelevant but means I will not be trapped in work which makes a welcome change

xherbivorex
    Free Member

i’m actually not in work and not on call, so planning on riding. feel like shite though, but i need to ride more. off out on the arkose now to get some miles into my legs and lungs…

Harry_the_Spider

Are we going up to the mast? We may get a chance to see the Northern Lights.

xherbivorex
    Free Member

so my plans are in tatters due to a failed server which is going to need working on out of hours tonight. balls.

binners

Looks like it’ll be a perfect night for it tonight. It’ll be bloody cold up there

dazh

Doubt the lights will be showing again tonight. They change day to day. Still worth going up to the mast though, you get a lovely view of of sh*ttier bits of lancashire and merseyside from up there 🙂

Bregante

…. not to mention the Isle of Man….

dazh

Doesn’t compare to Wigan and St Helens though does it?

scaled
    Free Member

On call tonight but i’ll see how things are looking later on.

If it’s all quiet i might try to sneak out

duncancallum

Nowt simply nowt compares with Wigan.

gmurphy1975
    Free Member

50/50 about tonight gents. What is the route like? Anything like Edenfield the week previous then I’m out, cause it beat me.

binners

I’m going Gav, so you can keep me company at the back. Did you get my email about bringing your frames BTW?

If not…. bring your frames! And I’ll get your prints framed this week

gmurphy1975
    Free Member

Just emailed you before posting. Right let me try to find the guts for tonight.

wittonweavers
    Free Member

Apologies for having to shoot off and miss the pub but I need to be up early and fresh for work in the morning!

Really enjoyed that tonight though – thanks Gaz / Steve for leading and showing me a few new bits on my own doorstep!

funkrodent

Due to new small arrival any mnpr activity is curtailed for the foreseeable. I will console myself however with one of Mr Binners’ fine prints, as above. I’ll worry about where to put it later. How do I go about getting one?

duncancallum

Best bits that cornish pilsner….

binners

Cracking run tonight chaps! I was like Bambi on roller skates down that first rocky descent!

And that Cornish Pilsner is bloody lovely!

Funkrodent – if you fancy a print, just drop me a mail mate. Address in profile. Oh… And congratulations!! 🙂

wittonweavers
    Free Member

gmurphy1975
    Free Member

Great run last night, very enjoyable Thanks Gaz & Steve

Viewing 29 posts - 1 through 29 (of 29 total)

The topic ‘Monday Night Pub Ride – March 7th – Not got a clue edition’ is closed to new replies.