Viewing 17 posts - 81 through 97 (of 97 total)
  • Monday Night Pub Ride – March 2nd – Hebden Bridge
  • GregMay
    Free Member

I’ll happily do a big guided day out with beer included. I’ll happily give the stupid people who want to hurt themselves uphill something to chase…until they overtake me when it gets to steep for my gearing and I start walking 🙁

mike399
    Free Member

Every week I read the MNPR thread thinking I’d like to join in one of the Hebden or Tod outings, and every bleeding time I cant make it. (We had a baby on Sunday – beat that for an excuse!)
    If there is to be a decent Saturday Hebden ride, please post a thread up as I would love to join. If thats Ok, of course…

sandwicheater

^^^^ I’m in the same boat as mike (well, didn’t have a baby, congrats dude). A Saturday/Sunday spin with beer would be ace and hard to turn down.

Junkyard
    Free Member

As a non drinker I can be a designated driver

Need to be Sat PM for me though as I am busy every Saturday morning.

Harry_the_Spider

Do you own a bus?

nickc

Sounds good to me as well. 😀

Junkyard
    Free Member

no but you are on the way 😉

dangeourbrain
    Free Member

A weekend day would be the perfect Monday to actually make it over.

GregMay
    Free Member

Problems with weekends are all the other trail users. It can be a bit busy. Unless we’re talking weekend evening ride.

Clover

I had ibuprofen for breakfast and have regained the power of speech.
    Top evening

gofasterstripes
    Free Member

Top evening

I’m catching the later train next time. Usually I’m the last to leave!

You had me at

I had ibuprofen for breakfast and have regained the power of speech.

binners

Sounds like I missed a good ‘un. And all for the sake of having an existential crisis? Typical! 🙄

I’m up for a beery pub crawl, with or without bikes, any day, or night really. Life is all about priorities 😀

duncancallum

Im up for a weekend binge I mean ride!

I really enjoyed last night, its a shame Baz and I had to rush off but as it is the alarm clocks set too early as it is.

I am always happy to to return the tour/beer crawl guide favour in the Rivington area!

binners

We’ve thoughtfully (off) road tested a good pub crawl enjoyable evenings ride around Rammy, and surrounding areas, if anyone fancies that some time.

I’m well up for the Hebdon jaunt though

Clover

We missed you Binners! Kat had to stand in for you bringing up the rear on the climbs and leading the charge for the pub. Important JD that.

Bregante

If we could do it when it’s a bit warmer I’d be up for a couple of boozy nights tenting out that way??

horridge
    Free Member

Not sure how packed the trains would be on a Saturday but i’m in. Hope the beer doesn’t cause the loss of a bike. 🙂

Viewing 17 posts - 81 through 97 (of 97 total)

The topic ‘Monday Night Pub Ride – March 2nd – Hebden Bridge’ is closed to new replies.