Viewing 8 posts - 41 through 48 (of 48 total)
  • Monday Night Pub Ride – June 29th – Dambusters Edition
  • duncancallum

Superb ride for a multiple of reasons main 2 being I didn’t fall off and my rear tyre didn’t explode. It felt very peculiar at speed.

The midge swarms where awful…

Harry_the_Spider

Another belter.

https://app.strava.com/activities/335764442

Next week…

wittonweavers
    Free Member

Have to say that, midges and mechanicals aside, I thought that was a proper beltin’ ride tonight. Its not easy getting 17 riders round, over gates and through fields – there’s always an element of group inertia.

But it was good! Very good!

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    binners

An absolute belter tonight. Cheers chaps. The bottom of my legs look like I’ve got measles from all the bloody midge bites. It was like a little part of Scotland in the north of England tonight!

scaled
    Free Member

We’re definitely getting quicker, crackin rode tonight.

nach
    Free Member

I did a little cheer for the Mordor traverse… then realised I still won’t be able to ride. Have fun.

dazh

Cheers lads, (and lass), never been round there before. Think we might need a sub-clause to the social pace no one gets dropped rule of ‘unless there are swarms of midges, then it’s every man for himself’. Not out next week so when you do mordor, go a bit slower 😉

binners

Up on’t moor having escaped the worst of the swarm

Viewing 8 posts - 41 through 48 (of 48 total)

The topic ‘Monday Night Pub Ride – June 29th – Dambusters Edition’ is closed to new replies.