• This topic has 45 replies, 14 voices, and was last updated 8 years ago by nach.
Viewing 6 posts - 41 through 46 (of 46 total)
  • Monday Night Pub Ride – February 1st – Magical Mystery Tour Edition
  • dazh

Nice one lads. Bloody good turnout that. We should try that again when it’s not blowing a hoolie. I’ve never done a ride where the descents were harder than the climbs.

mintimperial

Hahaha, strong look I’m sporting there… 😀

Actually really enjoyed that: fun, in a type 2 sort of way, but great fun nonetheless.

wittonweavers
    Free Member

Thanks for leading that Daz. The route was very good – certainly one to revisit in the summer – if we get one. The pint in the pub was pretty decent too!

Cant remember standing in winds like that very often in the past never mind trying to ride against it!

dazh

There’s tons of route options from that pub. At least 4 I can think of. We didn’t do that hardest route tonight though. That one goes up to the turbines on the other side of the valley.

dienamic

Thanks for last night Daz, it was certainly one of the more interesting rides I’ve done! At least it didn’t rain…

nach
    Free Member

… the face-whipping grass fragments were a memorable stand in for it though!

Viewing 6 posts - 41 through 46 (of 46 total)

The topic ‘Monday Night Pub Ride – February 1st – Magical Mystery Tour Edition’ is closed to new replies.