Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Monday Night Bike Night (Northern Monkey Content)
  • jock-muttley

Using the tried and tested formula of “Bring a Bike, Bring money for Beer” (it ain’t broke so why fix it) I’m proposing a wee weekly meetup for riders around SE Northumberland / North Tyneside if anyone is interested. Nowt strenuous, more social than anything else 1-2 hrs mixed surface riding dependent on weather/time of year before seeking shelter / refreshment in a local hostelry. :mrgreen:

Meet up at Blyth Beach Car Park (opposite the coastline chippy) Monday 19:30

Bregante

Careful now. Is this an officially franchised “Monday night, bring beer money” ride or can we expect Harry the Spider to serve a strongly worded writ on your ass.

He does ride for a Specialized you know.

jock-muttley

There is NO connection WHATSOEVER between my “Henry-the-Arachnid(TM) Monday night, bring beer money” ride and “Harry-the-Spider(TM)Monday night, bring beer money” ride. :mrgreen:

It’s just that the officially sanctioned Harry-the-Spider(TM) ride is 120 miles away which makes the ride home from the pub a bit of a bind PLUS I don’t think the batteries in my would last that long… 😉

Us Northumbrian Northern Monkeys need friends too… 😥

Harry_the_Spider

My people have spoken to Jock Muttley’s people at great expense (they even had posh foil wrapped biscuits) and the Monday Night Pub Ride – Northumbrian Northern Monkey Chapter is all legal and above board.

Did it happen this week?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Monday Night Bike Night (Northern Monkey Content)’ is closed to new replies.