Viewing 30 posts - 1 through 30 (of 30 total)
  • Monday morning poll – Which is the most disturbing image?
  • binners

Eh?

1. The photoshop re-touched Balloon-face of the over-privileged Little Lord Cameron? Staring out of billboards at you, as if he's telling you he's about to operate, and there's a good chance you may not survive

2.or that god-awful rictus grin of Browns. The one that looks as if he's trying to shit a pine cone? The one that makes you think he's about to torture you? And enjoy it.

Which makes you most scared then?

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

If Labour win, this man might well be the PM within months.

Now THAT is scary.

Junkyard
    Free Member

Dave has more spin and is clearly airbrushed to within an inch of his life Brown is not a looker is he.
    Probelm is Brown has policies but it is pi55 poor presentationally and has close to no charisma
    Dave has bags of charisma and presentational skills but very little policy that I can see-he seems to get confused about what little he has.
    Whilst getting tough on govt spending Cpt are your lot still doing tax breaks for the richest people?

algarvebairn
    Free Member

Yes, because the most important thing about the leader of the country is what they look like.

uplink
    Free Member

rOcKeTdOg

i bought their album in the eighties, the blonde at the front went on to succes with "a flock of seaguls"

BigDummy
    Free Member

Regarding the Cameron billboards, as someone put it, "how the leader of the opposition would look if his skin did not have pores".

I'm perhaps not the best judge, but if Conservative strategists think that Cameron's face is reassuring or inspiring then I'd say they have made a fundamental error. But I guess it wouldn't be up there if it didn't play well to some sort of focus group. 🙂

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

uplink, Yes, because the most important thing about the leader of the country is where they went to school….

😉

allthepies
    Free Member

Barnes in "pissed myself" shorts IMO.

nickhart
    Free Member

no pole required. evil incarnate.

uplink
    Free Member

I like this one too

Capt.Kronos
    Free Member

Could be worse… if labour get in then this character may become PM…

Mr Lego Hair himself.

RustySpanner

Cameron is the scariest politician I have seen in years – a pleasant looking puppet designed to convince an unsuspecting electorate that Tories are somehow "Nice". Reminds me of Ronnie Reagan in many respects.

Unless he is told what to think he can't even remember what he is supposed to lie about any more, hence his confusion last week regarding immoral tax breaks for the soon to be expensively divorced.

Did anyone hear Tory-Boy Daniel Hannon, big supporter of war criminal Slobodan Milosovic and nose in the trough Tory MEP for the South East on Any Questions at the weekend?
    My God, if you thought the Tories had changed, please listen to his wonderfully modern views on the family.

BTW, I despise the current Labour lot equally, but we all know how dishonest they are.

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

Oh why not, it's fun….

😉

allthepies
    Free Member

"Peter, you dropped this.."

coffeeking
    Free Member

Balls has a definite hint of Mayall:

RustySpanner

"Listen to them, the children of the night. What music they make!"

And all Tories are vampires – FACT.

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

Uncanny….

Junkyard
    Free Member

Which would Hora rather do ?That is what I want to know

RustySpanner

"Yummy, O Negative, my favourite!"

anagallis_arvensis

now I am seemingly genetically predisposed to hate tories so I'll leave Cameron out of it. But that Nick Clegg scares the shit out of me for some reason. I have no idea what he says as I just get scared and switch off when he comes on the telly.

binners

He's not tried to shag you as has he? According to…erm… himself, he's a bit of a hit with the laydeeeeeeez

Nick Clegg

Beaker:

anagallis_arvensis

he just looks like a tory to me, very similar to Cameron

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

SaxonRider

How is it that so few have noticed the ideological resemblance of Ed Balls to Stalin? I don't know who to vote for, but the prospect of that horrible, dictatorial excuse for a human being remaining in office has me thinking about moving to Uzbekistan.

KennySenior
    Free Member

Re The Krankies…

Is Ian Kranky straight, gay, or a Charlie Chester?

Flaperon

Somewhere, somehow, Mandelson has a nasty and devious little plan to somehow end up in completely in charge. He's almost there now, and it wouldn't surprise me to see what he needs tucked away in various small pieces of legislation he's had passed through Parliament.

Paranoid? Maybe. Nervous? Yes.

Coyote
    Free Member

I agree Flaperon. How he keeps coming back is beyond me. There was a rumour that he had some dirt on Blair, hence his untouchability, however now Brown is in charge I'm not sure how that pans out.

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

CaptainFlashheart – Member

uplink, Yes, because the most important thing about the leader of the country is where they went to school….

Flash – I think uplink might have posted the wrong photo of Cameron and his toff chums in the Bullingdon Club.
    He probably meant to post this one, the one which has been airbrushed to conceal certain smirking Bulli boys :

Joe Stalin is alive and well and working for the Tories as a spin doctor

BTW, I like the pic Mandelson in a pink uniform…………is there much homophobic humour in public schools ?

SaxonRider

Yes, yes, to Mandelson and all that. But what about Balls? Doesn't any care? If he gets in, you can all expect a famine in Wales, and work camps in Northumbria.

And you won't be able to say you weren't warned.

Viewing 30 posts - 1 through 30 (of 30 total)

The topic ‘Monday morning poll – Which is the most disturbing image?’ is closed to new replies.