Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Monday, I am riding Afan…
  • ciderinsport
    Free Member

Whats it like just now?
    Who else is riding there, then?

I am excited, last time i went there (1st ever trail centre experince) I had just had a 14 hour cider experience and 3 hours sleep 😯 … today I will limit that a bit and be in bed at a sensible time 😆

Am I going to bump into you?

hugor
    Free Member

Afans trails are good in any weather.
    After todays sun they will be dry and fast.
    You will love it.
    Everything is open at the moment.
    I will probably be there mid arvo – if you see a Raw Niner RIP9 its me – there aren’t many of those around.

ciderinsport
    Free Member

Should be quiet with the lack of response here tonight!
    I will be with 3 old chaps, and riding my new distictive orange r8 🙂

DT78
    Free Member

jealous. have fun

40mpg

It’ll be horrible, so bad you will wish you were sat in the car / meetings all day. My day will be infinitely better doing just that. That is all.

bruders338
    Free Member

I’m traveling down on tue from kent for the first time riding in afan. wed/thrus and a little run on fri…

I cannot wait i’m excited

ciderinsport
    Free Member

It’ll be horrible, so bad you will wish you were sat in the car / meetings all day. My day will be infinitely better doing just that. That is all.

Jelous! You should decorate or something 😉

hexhamstu
    Free Member

Popped up there today and the weather was perfect. Slightly breezy blue skys! Shame I got 2 punctures! It’s rained a bit tonight but should still be good tomorrow. Have fun!

jambalaya
    Free Member

@bruders – IMO 2.5 days at Afan is overkill, I suggest you add in Brechfa or Cwncarn trail centres to mix it up or a natural ride somewhere like Mynydd Du in Brecons featured in this months STW. All these places are an hour away. This sort of variety is more my thing I confess. I’m not fit and I rode Wall and W2 in a day, so unless you do Skyline you’ll be repeating the same trails which will improve your riding of them but is that worth the time ?

ciderinsport
    Free Member

The wall and w2 done today, and it was wet and cloudy….

Great fun though 😆

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Monday, I am riding Afan…’ is closed to new replies.