Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • monarch plus on a stumpjumper evo
  • trusty

I’m considering putting one of these on my evo,the standard fox evolution shock isn’t great and apparently there’s not much that can be done to tune them. 2 questions, has anyone fitted one, and does anyone know of somewhere in the UK that stocks them? I can only find a retailer in Germany

Rickos
    Free Member
    trusty

Ta, I’ll email them and see if they’re getting the specialized fitting ones.

kudos100
    Free Member

I got one a week ago. Haven’t had the chance to give it a test ride, but in the all important car park test it seemed good.

JCL
    Free Member

Have one on the E29. Crazy good IMO.

Some heavier guys have had to go down an aircan and run shims in the neg chamber to add progression.

boxxer7
    Free Member

The monarch plus is really really good on the Evo, I had the float CTD kashima one as standard and swapped it out when the monarch became available. The damping is far more controlled and has more adjustability, mid stroke support is really good on the monarch. Even with a aircan spacer in the CTD it was never quite right.

trusty

That’s what I wanted to hear 😀 looks like it’ll be a late Christmas present for me. You guys running them with the standard tune?

cnud
    Free Member

Did you get a response from TFTuned ? Interested in one of these myself

trusty

Hi cnud. I’ll be leaving it until the new year, I can’t afford one right now! I’ll report back when I do

dai21t
    Free Member

How much was it?

Vortexracing

I have one on my 5 spot and it’s superb 😀

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘monarch plus on a stumpjumper evo’ is closed to new replies.