• This topic has 15 replies, 15 voices, and was last updated 9 years ago by igm.
Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)
  • Monaco F1 Wow
  • trout
    Free Member

Well who watched Quali and what are you thoughts on Nico`s small error that confirmed his pole position

kjcc25
    Free Member

Just read about it on the BBC website. Should make for an interesting start tomorrow. I would imagine they will take each other out on the first bend. I can’t see Lewis letting Nico get away with that little move!

andydicko
    Free Member

Rosberg is under investigation for it

trout
    Free Member

Should make for an interesting Monaco procession if an angry Lewis is all over the back of Nico`s car .

adamc
    Free Member

IMO he did it on purpose, can’t see how that could ever be proved though so there won’t be any subsequent action taken of it is being investigated.
    Makes for an interesting race tomorrow, Lewis is going to try whatever he can to get back in front, maybe taking unnessasary risks in the process. Love a bit of drama in F1!

Klunk
    Free Member

I guess it depends on how they view his reversing back onto the track.

thehustler
    Free Member

50 point lead on third in champ I can see a double merc DNF from lewis tomorrow to maintain status quo

Junkyard
    Free Member

I agree everyone knows he did it on purpose and everyone knows he wont get done

they could punish him for the reverse though I guess as he must have known his qualification was over at that point.Clearly his decision impaired other drivers which is, I assume, against the rules …same as if he got in their way ….which was what he did….does this have to be deliberate??

Anyway not cricket

chunkymonkey
    Free Member

Definitely, 100% should get penalised for that. If not for the original ‘mistake’ then for the reversing – why the hell would you do that other than to yellow flag the session???

scotroutes

The reverse seems a bit pointless/suspect. It’s not like he could have got back to the pits or start/finish in time for another lap, so why bother? If he was trying to make it as safe as possible, he should have gone right to the end of the little run-off area.

wukfit
    Free Member

Keke Rosberg, father of Nico, called Michael Schumacher a “cheap cheat” after the German deliberately stopped out on track in 2006 Monaco Grand Prix qualifying. “It was the worst thing I have seen in Formula 1. I thought he had grown up. He should leave F1 to honest people.”

Taken from BBC website

KonaTC

Mercedes driver Nico Rosberg has been cleared of wrongdoing over a controversial incident that sealed pole position at the Monaco Grand Prix.

Brilliant news, bring on tomorrow’s race 😆

thegreatape
    Free Member

wiggles
    Free Member

Not to stereotype but I agree with the above post…

wrightyson
    Free Member

Some of the in car camera footage just shows how bloody tight it is!!

igm

Mercedes collide at the first corner, Ricardo fails to avoid the wreckage, Vettel is far enough back to simply drive round them, giving himself a clear run at the restart.

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)

The topic ‘Monaco F1 Wow’ is closed to new replies.