Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Mojo warranty!
  • j40aja
    Free Member

Sent a faulty set of forks to Mojo last week.

I paid over £25 to send them with Parcelforce with the appropriate insurance, I’m not sure if that gets refunded if the forks are repaired under warranty.
    Once they are repaired do Mojo ask for return postage costs before sending them back or does this get charged to Fox.
    Mojo’s website doesn’t give any information about warranty work/cost so just looking for other people’s experience of sending/receiving forks/shocks to Mojo for warranty work.

br
    Free Member

Where did you buy them, as surely it was their responsibility (and cost) to send then to Mojo?

j40aja
    Free Member

They came fitted to my Canyon from the factory.

Thought it’d be quicker and more straight forward sending them direct. I thought that I’d have to pay the postage to Canyon anyway so might as well send the direct to Mojo.

PrinceJohn

I paid over £25 to send them with Parcelforce with the appropriate insurance, I’m not sure if that gets refunded if the forks are repaired under warranty.

Ouch…

legend
    Free Member

Them’s the breaks of buying mail order. I don’t believe you’re in line for any refund, but I do believe that Mojo/Fox will cover the postage back to you

j40aja
    Free Member

£500 insurance Parcelforce 48 was almost £27, asked initially about £700 insurance but that was over £36 😯

Would be happy enough if I don’t have to cover the return costs, just expected to have to pay the initial postage but £27 is taking the P!

tomhoward

I’d have checked with mojo before I sent them personally. Canyon might not deal with the uk service centre, preferring to use the German one for a start.

j40aja
    Free Member

I called Mojo before sending them and also filled out the on-line service/warranty form and they said just to send them to them direct. I went with their advise otherwise Canyon would’ve been my first port of call.

timidwheeler

My Canyon’s forks had a fault. Canyon told me to send them direct to Mojo. Canyon asked for a photo of the P&P receipt. They sent me the money for the postage and Mojo returned the forks 3 days later all fixed and paid for under warranty.

j40aja
    Free Member

Cheers for that timidwheeler.

Once I get word back from Mojo and they have agreed that the fault (creaking clicking CSU/stantion/steerer)is a warranty repair then I’ll get onto Canyon for the initial postage, I kept the receipt for tracking purposes.

banks
    Free Member

Paisley freight are a lot cheaper!!

TurnerGuy
    Free Member

http://www.parcelmonkey.co.uk always seem to be the cheapest when sending ebay stuff…

oldbloke
    Free Member

As timidwheeler, I had to send my Reverb back under warranty (twice!) and Canyon refunded postage once I sent them proof of cost – gave bank details and refunded straight to the account.

Flaperon

Mojo told me that they don’t cover return postage costs for warranty claims.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

The topic ‘Mojo warranty!’ is closed to new replies.