Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Mojo – excellent customer service
  • enfht
    Free Member

Mojo have very kindly sorted out a weird issue on my recently out-of-warranty Vanillas. I can't praise them enough and turnaround time was excellent too. Great company, so have to recommend them and will def use again.

mildred

Yes, having been quite critical of them a few years ago, i've recently had cause to deal with them a few times over the past couple of months. I cannot praise them enough for their service, which has been exemplorary on each occasion, and the technical advice they've given about setup.

enfht
    Free Member

and the technical advice they've given about setup

+1 they certainly know their product

I_Ache
    Free Member

What was the issue?

old_mtber
    Free Member

Quite agree – took my Float 32 R and RP23 for a full service last October. I delivered one day and they were ready for collection the next. Completely transformed the ride and in my opinion money well spent.

enfht
    Free Member

I discovered some localised stantion wear on one leg only 3 weeks after my last quick lube/service when I'd been certain no wear had existed before. I'd done a lot of snow riding over the intervening 3 weeks (I was lucky enough to be off work when the snow arrived!) and had been chipping solid ice from the seals after each ride and I'm convinced the very sudden wear was down to the ice either creating the wear itself or allowing contaminants to enter the leg (the lowers and oil were still clean though). The bottom line is I'd followed the suggested maintenance regime using the correct tools and oil etc and was even on my 3rd set of seals in 18 months so I was really p!ssed off that one leg had shown some wear. Rang Mojo, had a long chat to try and understand what had happened and Mojo suggested I send them the forks for inspection. Whilst Mojo could see I'd looked after the forks they weren't actually obliged to help at all but they did. Although some on here may disagree, I still don't think Fox forks suffer from premature stantion wear. I'm convinced the recent freak weather was to blame so lets just say I won't let ice build up on the seals if the cold weather returns next year! I doubt that any manufacturers do that much sub-zero product testing anyhow. And I dont think the maintenance routine is excessive, like any precision equipment you need to properly maintain your forks and I dont mind doing the quick lube, once you've done it a few times it's actually very quick to do. I still have faith in Fox, I'm a Mojo convert and can't recommend them enough.

renton
    Free Member

well im not to happy with the advice i got from one of them on the phone the other day!!

having a problem fitting a fox coil shock to my enduro and realised the bushes i had were the wrong ones.

i spoke to one of their chaps on the phone who told me i needed to knock the bearings out of the link a bit so the bottom of the shock would fit with said bushes????????????

contacted tftuned in the end and they supplied me with the correct narrower bushes!!

khani
    Free Member

no moans here, phoned to buy a set of ex demo 15mm floats with a 200mm steerer for £350 off the clearance section on the website, payed and then got a phonecall to say they had been sold to someone else by mistake but they would sell me a set of new talas rlc 15mm with uncut steerer off the display board for the same amount, result! very pleased i was 😀

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Mojo – excellent customer service’ is closed to new replies.