Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Mojo ceased trading today. Website offline – New venture imminent :-)
  • tinglesrack
    Free Member

Noticed that their website was taken down today. Gave them a call as I wanted to buy something and was told they’ve ceased trading as the current business. New venture is likely to made public middle of next week. Really excited for the entire team and wish them every success. Cant wait to see what their new business and products will be.

honourablegeorge

Surprised to see this on MBR…. made before all the fuss?

Suspension setup masterclass with Mojo

DickBarton

Did the whole team minus Chris Porter not get consumed by Silverfish and taken on? If so, new venture will surely be for Chris.
    Either way, I hope they both are a success.

crapjumper
    Free Member

I sent my Fox 34’s back 2 weeks ago to silverfish at the mojo address . The rebound damper was fubared. I posted them Monday morning in Lancashire and received them back all sorted under warranty on Friday afternoon . Don’t know about you but I was highly impressed with the quick turnaround after all the speculation lately.

Gotama
    Free Member

Same experience with my 36s. Turned around quickly and winging their way back to me now. I suppose it’s not really surprising given it’s essentially most of the old mojo team. Some credit has to go to the Silverfish guys as well for taking the approach they have done and seemingly executing it well.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Mojo ceased trading today. Website offline – New venture imminent :-)’ is closed to new replies.