Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Mods – Soundwave.bnmla.com
  • FunkyDunc
    Free Member

This is causing STW forum to take an age to load. I assume its some stupid advert or other 🙄

wwaswas

Just tried to start STW in IE – had to give up after 4 minutes looking at an Ebay banner ad and an empty grey screen.

Cougar

I’ve reported it for you.

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

And : pixel.adsafeprotected.com

Rio

I’ve got Firefox stuck with just a Boots advert and waiting for secure.flashtalking.com. Having to post this from IE.

v8ninety

I don’t know the texniktys, but it’s taking ages to render on my iPhone 5s this morning too. Noteably longer than last night.

*technicalities. Random iPhone autocorrect fail, but I liked it so kept it

Gary_M
    Free Member

I’ve got Firefox stuck with just a Boots advert and waiting for secure.flashtalking.com. Having to post this from IE.

Yeh same here, page loads with boots add, form pops up then disappears. Working on chrome but code shortcust not laoding for text formatting, etc.

Three_Fish
    Free Member

Yes, iOS hangs up for an age, with varying amounts of page loaded. Browser sometimes resets/cancels automatically. I also do not know the texniktys*.

*used again in the hope that it eventually enters the vernacular

pk13

Just got it on android too. Lenny Henry’s travel lodge

onehundredthidiot

The adsafe make laptop hang.

Mark

The adsafe thing should be fixed now. It was a global thing caused by a service provided to advertisers by said ‘adsafe’ company to verify if an ad is actually displayed on a screen rather than just called in the background. They do this by sneaking what is known as a tracking pixel into the ad that they can verify is actually called by the browser. That service broke this morning and the script that called the pixel ended up stopping the rest of the page from loading.

Xylene
    Free Member

^ So a pixie broke STW.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘Mods – Soundwave.bnmla.com’ is closed to new replies.