Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Mods: slow down – has something been changed?
  • aracer
    Free Member

Apologies for a new thread on this – went to post on the old one and found it had been closed. Yes I know this is nothing to do with the mods…

I’m just wondering whether the tech geeks have changed something? Because I’ve just double posted for the second time in a couple of days – I can’t remember the previous time I did that. Anybody else experiencing more of this?

If something has changed, can it please be changed back?

bearnecessities

Sausages.

Edit: Not here, I tried and I was told I was do damned fast for the internet.

Drac

It’s usually when there’s a small connection issue.

No Chamomile tea is needed.

Cougar

Not to my knowledge. No-one’s said anything if they have.

(I tend to delete double posts on sight, that’s why you (hopefully) don’t see many these days.)

Wookster

Sexist.

v8ninety

Drac – Misogynisterator
    It’s usually when there’s a small connection issue.

OMF God how dare you make assumptions about the OPs connection! How dare you infer just because you know the gender of the individual that they may not have good ‘connections’. And don’t try to deny that you know their gender, they mentioned it on page three of a thread about the benefits and drawbacks about running two rings up front vs a single ring 3 years, four months and 12 days ago. You rude sexist pig. I PAY YOUR WAGES!

(I couldn’t do your job/what’s the worst thing you’ve seen etc)

nealglover
    Free Member

I couldn’t do your job/what’s the worst thing you’ve seen etc

😆

aracer
    Free Member

You wonder why you don’t have more people on here using triple chainsets? It’s posts like that with that sort of implied bias. I’ve never used a single or a double on my mountain bike.

Drac

(I couldn’t do your job/what’s the worst thing you’ve seen etc)

Well, there was this thread where the same people kept arguing with each other over silly little details. Luckily that doesn’t happen any more.

tenfoot

One of my bikes has a triple chain set, but I don’t like to talk about it.

bearnecessities

Biopace?

tenfoot

Nothing that high tech.

CountZero

None of my bikes have triple chainsets anymore, so I can feel superior to those sad losers who do. 😉

molgrips
    Free Member

You get a double post when you send the first one and then the second one before the first one has been processed, so the server hasn’t yet logged that post.

Cos the server is multi threaded innit.

perchypanther
    Free Member

I’m just wondering whether the tech geeks have changed something? Because I’ve just double posted for the second time in a couple of days – I can’t remember the previous time I did that. Anybody else experiencing more of this?

It’s a glitch in the Matrix. It happens when they change something.

If you’re sure it was the same cat, I’d be making sure that your windows ain’t bricked up and checking your basement for a SWAT team.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

The topic ‘Mods: slow down – has something been changed?’ is closed to new replies.