• This topic has 97 replies, 36 voices, and was last updated 12 years ago by RV.
Viewing 18 posts - 81 through 98 (of 98 total)
  • Models wanted – for clothing/riding photoshoot
  • Elfinsafety
    Free Member

Slack lower jaws, huge foreheads, curved spines, single-figure IQs, one eye….

Hey, I’m not saying Northern people are inbred, just reporting it….

juan
    Free Member

If you’re paying for the flights me and the SO are in 😉
    I’ll ask the photographer if we can post the link to his flickr account.

Trekster

Morvelo – Member
    I’m 100% sure posting this on Singletrack will have a wide range of comments but here goes

As Morvélo is a two man band we’re always in need of extra people/riders to feature in our increasing amount of photoshoots and videos. We need:

20-30 year old (ish) male and females.

Surely you are on the wrong forum?
    I though it had been established countless times that the average age of this form was nearer 40 than 30 😉

Being ageist was made illegal a few yrs back was it not? One of the reasons why womens(al) motor insurance is rising and costing councils a fortune
    Being nearer to 60 than 50 counts me out 😳

slowrider
    Free Member

lol sam, touche! (though knocking them out while on the bike has to count for something..teeth i mean, not…something else)

ourkidsam
    Free Member

I don’t think that’s the kind of shoot they are doing

yunki
    Free Member

I’m without doubt the best looking forum member by far and I have tat’s and look younger than what I am..

I don’t get out of bed for anything less than obscene amounts though so you’ll be wanting to contact my agent to draw up a contract..

ciao

philconsequence
    Free Member

they want me and mrsconsequence 😆

anybody else been contacted?

who wants to send me a copy of the iDiet?

ourkidsam
    Free Member

Well who wouldn’t?

muppetWrangler
    Free Member

they want me and mrsconsequence

No they don’t. They want Mrs consequence and you’re baggage.

RustyMac

muppetWrangler

That’s cruel, maybe that can see some kind of styling potential in the quiff and gotee 😉

philconsequence
    Free Member

RustyMac

Obviously Phil,

I’m just jelous as i meet about 1.5 of the key points :- age and can ride a bike badly as last night over the bars incident is testament to 😳

muppetWrangler
    Free Member

That’s cruel

True, but sometimes it’s the kindest thing

philconsequence
    Free Member

i went for a ride last night, first time in weeks since i bust my left shoulder throwing myself over the bars 😀 i nearly forgot i was riding and leaned forward to kiss the handlebars i missed it so much!

i dont know why i’m wasting time on here, i should be in the mirror practising my blue steel.

RV
    Free Member

I forgot that we had a picture on our demo van, from years ago when I was a pin up for Howies. Live the Life you Love was the tag line. God knows how many years on and I’m still living the life I love.

ourkidsam
    Free Member

Are you smoking a fag?

elaineanne
    Free Member

what are you over the hill once you pass 30 ??? age discrimination if you ask me…. im 45 but look 25 (honest i do im SERIOUS

RV
    Free Member

Are you smoking a fag?

Possibly, it ran in MBUK (1999) as a full page advert along with a 4 page editorial on grass roots DH racing with Team Howies.
    I really don’t look any different now.

Viewing 18 posts - 81 through 98 (of 98 total)

The topic ‘Models wanted – for clothing/riding photoshoot’ is closed to new replies.