Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Mobile pressure washers?
  • geoffj

What’s good at the moment?
    Doesn’t need to be too mobile – what’s good for keeping a new fat bike shiny when mains pressure water isn’t available – in a caravan?

nickdavies

Urgent? The nomad is still king and they’re expecting to finally have more stock end may.

funkweasel
    Free Member

Saw some dude with one of these:
    http://www.chainreactioncycles.com/mobi-v-17-portable-bike-pressure-washer/rp-prod46653

looked really good. He had a nice shiny bike after using it, anyway.

orangespyderman

I’ve just picked up a Mobi V-15 in a sale from Chain Reaction for about 70 quid. It works quite well (I already have a mains 12V transformer for my cool box and use that with it when at home). I live in a flat with no outside water tap which is what pushed me to get one. I had previously farted on with a garden sprayer type thing; the Mobi is orders of magnitude better than that. It’s not as high pressure as a proper pressure washer but it’s fine for washing bikes (and reassuring somewhat that it’s not too high pressure around the sensitive parts, as it were).

Northwind

I’ve got an older mobi, it’s fine- pressure washer is a bit of a stretch, it’s less powerful than my garden hose but it cleans a bike. TBH these things all seem to do the job so it’s stuff like ease of use, durability, if it leaks (mine does, annoyingly, in the car- water gets out past the filler cap when i go round corners, the airrace does too). Internal battery sounds like it wouldn’t be so useful for you (it adds cost and weight)

geoffj

Thanks huys

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Mobile pressure washers?’ is closed to new replies.