Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Mobile Device Management – Airwatch, mspy etc.
  • BenjiM

I’m tasked with having to set up about 50 new smart phones (Vodafone Smart Prime 7’s) for work and I’d like to track them. Vodafones option using Airwatch is pricey to say the least (starting at £2.75 per device per month and £630 setup for the basic package). I’ve come across mSpy which looks like it’ll do what I want, remote monitoring of location, messages, call logs, lock apps and remote wipe etc.. However the reviews (which tend to be with older versions) don’t fill me with confidence and the only demo is an online one rather than a 7 day trial.

Has anyone got any experience of using any reasonably priced mdm software that isn’t on a pay per device format or if they’ve used mSpy for business with any success. Cheers 🙂

iamtheresurrection

I use ZohoMDM, it’s free for up to 25 devices and from memory not extortionate for more.

It’s not my day job, but I found it reasonably easy to set up through its portal and Apple Configurator, no experience of Android. It’ll do most of what you want, although I wasn’t interested in call logs or messages, more just the ability to control apps installed, reset passwords and wipe the device remotely.

Support is sketchy, but I think you could say the say of all non-enterprise level software for small businesses…

BenjiM

Cheers for that. I’ll give it a look. I’ve got 16 to set up in the first wave and then we’ll see how we get on. I’ll give it a whirl ta! 🙂

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘Mobile Device Management – Airwatch, mspy etc.’ is closed to new replies.