Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Mobi pressure washer
  • terrahawk
    Free Member

On paper, it’s more powerful than the Dirtworker although it’s more expensive.
    Me and a few others are thinking of chipping in for one – anyone got one? Are they any good?

enfht
    Free Member

They seem OK, only used them once, much less pressure than a typical hose pipe but higher pressure than some rival models apparantly so they others must be shite.

terrahawk
    Free Member

I saw someone using a Dirtworker at the weekend and it did indeed look weedy and shite.

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    bikerbruce
    Free Member

buy a proper petrol one…

FuzzyWuzzy

Used a DW a while back and although a hose on full might be more powerful the DW is more than enough for cleaning a bike. Mobi looks at least as good – think one mag recently reviewed it but can’t remember which.

erny
    Free Member

Seen one at the outdor show,they look a more powerful than the dirt worker and hold more water,you can use them off them mains aswell,not sure if i would buy one though

snowslave

Dirt workers = easily enough power to get the muck off, not enough to wreck your bike, without the need for muck off or Fenwicks etc. It’s genius coming home from night rides with a clean bike.

I’ve had mine for a year and a half, ride weekly at least in all weathers, and in that time I reckon there have been maybe 1 or 2 occasions where the bike was so caked in mud I didn’t have sufficient water spare for another bike. Sometimes there’s enough to clean 3. Can get round that by carrying more water in a jerry can.

5 people I ride with have bought them since seeing it in action, and everyone else likes to borrow them which says much!

Dunno about the super powerful version you’re talking about here, but dirt workers do the business for sure, especially if you pick them up at silly prices from Halfords.

alpin
    Free Member

i used to use one of these because the ciggie lighter in my car was dudd.

a friend currently uses one, too.

cost about £40 for a big one; enough to clean 3-4 bikes. and a lot more mobile than a dirtworker.

biscuit
    Free Member

how mobile do you want a dirt worker to be? As long as i can carry it from a tap to my car, thats as mobile as you’d ever need surely?

So that has a handy strap, why would you bother? Plus you have to keep pumping it to get any pressure. I used a similar one for a while, thought it was shite, so bought a dirtworker. They are what they are, handy to give your bike a rinse after a particularly wet ride.

Other wise, good old bucket of soapy water, then dirtworker to rinse it all off. Sorted.

snowslave

alpin – that’s like using a waterpistol!

alpin
    Free Member

the one i had, not the one in pictured, was fairly powerful. would easily rid the bike of the crap on it before putting it into the car or onto the rack.

like i said the reason i used it is because the 12v ciggie thing never worked in my car. i had never considered a dirtworker or even knew of them before people started posting on here about them.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘Mobi pressure washer’ is closed to new replies.