Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)
  • MNPR – September 18th – Pull Yourselves Together Edition
  • Harry_the_Spider

Ladies, Gentlemen, Susans. Standards are slipping! The good name of the MNPR is being kept alive by a bunch of Scousers. Yes… Scousers. It is time that we got our act together.

Duncan (our saviour) has a route round Rivington that will hopefully avoid all of the slurry and filth left by the recent visit of Hurricane Higgins.

Jolly Crofters, Chorley New Road, Horwich
    BL6 6RE
    8:15 Blast Off
    Bring money for beer

mikerigby

Mr Spider you are correct. I WILL be there this Monday.

duncancallum

For those of a delicate persuasion the pub quiz is on if you’d rather wimp out

scaled
    Free Member

I would be there, but i’ll be all packed up before the drive to Davos on Tuesday (where it’s currently snowing)

spennyy
    Free Member

Unfortunately I’m on night’s this Monday or I would

xherbivorex
    Free Member

i am gonna do my absolute best to be there.

chipps

Must find lights…

dazh

In Brum on Monday so not sure I’ll get back in time. Will try though…

gixer71109
    Free Member

I’m in

binners

After 3 days stood up working at Rammy festival my knee is now so ****ed I can barely walk.

Tried to get out on the bike last week and got 2 miles before I had to turn back.

I can say with some degree of certainty that you won’t be seeing me any time soon. You lucky buggers! 🙁

Harry_the_Spider

I’ve got a head full of snot, but I’ll be there. Don’t ride within spraying distance of me!

Not sure if I’ll stick around for a pint but I’ll be there for the ride.

Harry_the_Spider

I’m out.

Last week I was fit but couldn’t be arsed. This week I really want to go but I’ve got a minging cold.

Think of something for next week. I’m not really in a position to be calling the shots.

duncancallum

So who’s in then

edhornby

Kid duty and painting the bedroom before the builders start doing the dry rot in the downstairs

xherbivorex
    Free Member

same boat as HtS for me, i’m in no physical condition to ride a bike right now.
    annoying, because i need to get back at it for the sake of my long term mental wellbeing i think. currently not really in a good place.

duncancallum

Andy I’m out when ever you want.

Ed same as

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)

The topic ‘MNPR – September 18th – Pull Yourselves Together Edition’ is closed to new replies.