Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • MNPR – Mordor – Alternative Route Edition
  • Harry_the_Spider

The White House, Littleborough.
    OL15 0LG

8:15 Blast off.
    Bring money for beer.

Bregante

Mordor on Halloween? Surprised nobody suggested Pendle Hill.

On the plus side the lovely Mrs B will be home so I won’t have the kids to look after. On the negative side this cellulitis/blood borne plague still has me feeling a bit wiped out. I’ll let you know.

dazh

We did Pendle hill recently and only a couple of us made it up. The alternative route might be a bit long, but i’ll check it out at the weekend.

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    Harry_the_Spider

Pendle will:

a) Be full of people out walking
    b) Be a bit shit for riding up anyway

mintimperial

If you’re doing the White House make sure to tell the landlord that you’ll be back for a pint before you set off, so he doesn’t shut the bar early like he did last time.

Have fun, I’m not going to be out, my leg is still ****.

dazh

The alternative route is a bit on the boggy side (see below) so we’ll be doing the conventional route I reckon, which was a little squishy in places but otherwise fine.

binners

Looking highly unlikely I’m going to make it tonight. Again. Off on our hollybobs next week (riding dry dusty trails in glorious sunshine) and got a million things to do before we go. Have a good ‘un!

Oh, and while I’m in work mode (or what passes for work in my life nowadays) If anyone was thinking about dropping any not-even-remotely-subtle about potential Christmas presents, I’ve got 2 of the big MNPR Montage prints available, all framed up. jus’ saying’ 😉

[url=https://flic.kr/p/ENqaLv]MNPR montage (50 x 70) 2[/url] by bin lid, on Flickr

dazh

Who’s going tear themselves away from Eastenders and Corrie tonight, or whatever it is you lot do of an evening rather than riding bikes? Sadly the weather will not be offering any excuses today so you’ll need to be a little more creative.

Harry_the_Spider

I’m in.

mikerigby

I’m in tonight.
    Binners, I’d like one of these prints if they’re still available.
    Cheers.

binners

I shall keep one of them for you Mike.

I’m doing a quick post-work blat over Holcombe instead tonight

Have a good ‘un chaps

mikerigby

Cheers Binners. If it suits you we can arrange to meet at the weekend. I’ll FB message you at the end of the week.

mikerigby

Great ride. Cheers Daz & Andrew.

duncancallum

Sorry I missed it.

Been struggling with work n have major post holiday blues.

Normal service will recommence asap

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

The topic ‘MNPR – Mordor – Alternative Route Edition’ is closed to new replies.