Viewing 25 posts - 1 through 25 (of 25 total)
  • MNPR – July 25th – Prestwich – No ****ing massive hill this week edition
  • Harry_the_Spider

Church Inn, Church Lane, Prestwich
    8:15 blast off
    Bring money for beers etc.

mikerigby

Excellent news. Nice and local. Count me in.

Harry_the_Spider

Earth shattering news…

NO PIES!

Repeat

NO PIES!

There have been some issues with supply apparently. However the pub have reassured me that an alternative arrangement will be in place for film night. Also they will be opening up a room especially for us with its own access to the beer garden and in close proximity to the bar and the sadly defunct pie fridge.

binners

NO PIES?!!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

Whats the crisp situation like? Due to the ready availability of post ride pies, I don’t think I’ve even noticed the crispss

Oh… and for fillum night, does this mean more takers for a Big Manc at Solita beforehand. Me and Debs are definitely partaking 😀

duncancallum

The burgerage is a fine idea..

what are the other savory snacks?

Bregante

Oooh. Could be up for a Manc!

Perhaps needs adding to the Fillum thread??

tthew

Ah,if it’s a local ride, (well as local as they come for me) I’ll try and stroll over.

I could definitely go for a Solita burger before the film too. Will there be MTB royalty organised again? (Rob Warner, Ned Overend or Jason Miles perhaps?)

Harry_the_Spider

Will there be MTB royalty organised again?

Binners.

Junkyard
    Free Member

FFS binners can barely organise a piss up in the brewery – says the man who organised a ride when the pub was shut on MONDAYS 😳 – dont trust him to do it

I have bike issues so
    1) will it be CX able
    2) will it be SS able – for a mortal not a riding god

Harry_the_Spider

Either. I’d go SS if I had the choice though.

tthew

Binners.

If Carlsberg made MTB royalty…

I always ride SS for this ride Junkyard, perfect choice, (unless you have SS CX)

Junkyard
    Free Member

SS it is then…they mystery will be which one 😉

binners

I can’t make tonight chaps. Debs has booked it, packed it, and ****ed off to Portugal for the week, so I’ve got the girls. But talking of holidays, I hear there’s MNPR royalty there tonight……

[url=https://flic.kr/p/KjgrWQ]MNPR-Heart[/url] by bin lid, on Flickr

😀

Harry_the_Spider

Craig who?

wittonweavers
    Free Member

the annoying tit that hasnt been for a while…

Harry_the_Spider

ah. him.

binners

You remember…..

[video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9whE6h5arcs[/video]

gixer71109
    Free Member

I’m in guys two weeks on the run can’t see tonight being as eventful as last week.

duncancallum

Any one got a spare battery pack for some cree lights I’ve been a spaz n forgot to turn the charger on….

duncancallum

Scrap that I’ve nicked the other half’s hope light ooooo I’m gonna be in bother

duncancallum

Scrap that I’ve nicked the other half’s hope light ooooo I’m gonna be in bother

edhornby

I’ll be there 🙂

If you are going to solita then don’t dilly-dally with your table booking, it’s busy on Saturday: but if you do, get the burger made with dry aged beef, stupendous

Harry_the_Spider

So that’s what happens when somebody runs over a bees’ nest.

tthew

After missing the bees nest, the worst of the brambles and the fence of DOOOOOOOOOMMMM, karma kicked me in the nuts. The ratchet on one of my cycling shoes has jammed solid. I had to use a desert spoon to lever it off my foot and I don’t have any spares to ride in tomorrow. 😥
    Bugger.

Great ride tonight though thanks, and I’m looking forward to the 6th.

wittonweavers
    Free Member

Really enjoyed the ride last night, always nice to explore new places – thanks Gaz!

Shins are still tingling this morning!

Viewing 25 posts - 1 through 25 (of 25 total)

The topic ‘MNPR – July 25th – Prestwich – No ****ing massive hill this week edition’ is closed to new replies.