Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)
  • MNPR – Feb 6th – Turton (again)
  • Harry_the_Spider

Right then…
    Let’s try Turton again. 3rd time lucky and all that.

Chetham Arms
    8:15 blast off
    Bring money for beer

Home

Route from last time https://www.strava.com/activities/710103978

The week after we’ll do Delph, and the week after that we’ll do a new one from Haslingden.

On top of that we’ll have some BMX and indoor climbing, and before you know it we’ll have light nights and dusty trails!

Harry_the_Spider

Bump.

Bregante

I’m a single dad all week so yet again I’m out.

On the plus side I’ve been forced to take some annual leave so I’ll be out riding during the day for the next few days.

gixer71109
    Free Member

I should be OK

duncancallum

I’m out. Bikes in bits…

I’m up in sky Friday and my bikes in a million pieces and I need to get my forks to upgrade bikes n back…

Teetosugars
    Free Member

Wohooo… moving to a new job, so will be working North Manchester area, so should be able to start turning up for these..
    Only issue is, I finnish at 4..
    So how do I kill four hours locally.. 😥

dazh

I’ve had enough of riding bikes. Given the weather forecast for tonight that might not be a bad thing. When are we doing the climbing night? Is tonight too short notice? Think I might take a trip down to Rochdale climbing wall.

xherbivorex
    Free Member

Only issue is, I finnish at 4..
    So how do I kill four hours locally..

how “locally” will you be Nick? every other week, i finish and 4 and get home at 5, there’s always a cup with your name on it at my place fella…

Teetosugars
    Free Member

how “locally” will you be Nick? every other week, i finish and 4 and get home at 5, there’s always a cup with your name on it at my place fella…

Andy,

I’m gonna be based M40- so Moston? Area, just off the A62, so about 20miles away.

Will have the Yute, so travel is no issue..- would be great to catch up.

Harry_the_Spider

I’m ducking out. The weather looks miserable and I’ve got to do the grouting round the bathroom sink.
    Not a euphemism.
    Sadly.

Gaz. I’ve sent you a message about that bike.

gixer71109
    Free Member

Do we have a guide for tonight or is it off.

binners

I’m still nursing a spannered knee. Soon riding for me at the moment.

Nick – it’ll be great to have you on MNPR’s. Not seen you for yonks fella. You’re always welcome round at ours mate.

If you’re in Moston, you could always try drug use and shoplifting. When in Rome…

mikerigby

Well I was going to ride tonight but is there anyone still out? The forecast is putting me off mind!

gixer71109
    Free Member

It does not look like it Mike I’m doing circuit training now instead

binners

Is Turton now officially the Vortex of Failure? Every time it’s planned it ushers in some sort of apocalyptic weather episode. It really is beyond grim out there tonight.

mikerigby

It was commented just this weekend how we have had a dry winter so far. This is probably true, but not on Mondays seemingly!

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)

The topic ‘MNPR – Feb 6th – Turton (again)’ is closed to new replies.