Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • MMMM Sunday Dinner was delicious
  • trout
    Free Member

Lamb shank been slow cooking all day served with Mashed spuds and 2 Vegs
    with its own gravy and mint source .

What did you all have

BontyBuns
    Free Member

I had a Lasagne, home made beetroot pasta and the ragu has been cooking since two this afternoon served with a simply salad. Yours looks equally delicious. YUM!

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

Just a little snifter of bread and cheese. Had a rather hefty lunch!

stAn-BadBrainsMBC
    Free Member

chicken & sausages from local butchers,with homemade stuffing roast new potatoes and veg . spuds and veg from my own garden 😀 ….

…gravy – from Bisto granules 😕

ton

a very hot chilli, with salad and tortilla wraps.
    leftovers from a caldron full i made for a party i gave last night.

muddydwarf
    Free Member

A whole rack of ribs followed by a giant chocolate chip cookie smothered in brownie ice-cream, red berries, cream & chocolate sauce…

Went to Frankie & Benny's for lunch 🙂

valleydaddy
    Free Member

Welsh rarebit for me tonight

HeathenWoods
    Free Member

Full roast Sunday dinner. Delicious.

Yesterday's lamb casserole was pretty good too.

I love food.

Drac

Just finished an amazing curry, still hungry though.

ton

talking of food, i had the wifes family, the son's gf's family and a few friends round last night.
    i cooked chilli, rissotto, sticky rib's, jacket pot's, roasted veg.
    i also barbied burgers, sausage, reggie reggie chicken, pork steaks, beef steak, mixed kebabs, veggie kebabs and veggie burgers.

i was cooking for 4 hours…………… 8)

neilsonwheels
    Free Member

Two pints of 1664 a handfull of chips and three bottles of pear cider.

Not quite sunday lunch but he ho…

ronjeremy
    Free Member

A huge bowl of Paella washed down with watermelon mojitos, after a pleasant day riding some street on longboard's with a good friend who popped up for a visit, great day, and didn't ache too much after yesterdays 105 mile roadie, that said the watermelon mojitos probably helped, anyone want my head in the morning?

NZCol

I had freshly killed venison loin from a mate who bagged a few last week. Kumara and potato creamy mash with a red wine, rosemary and berry jus. It was bluddy lovely.

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

Last night was lovely veg curry stuff in a little place near Euston. Tonight, I'm just about to sit down to tagliatelli with fried aubergine, bacon, mushrooms and red peppers in garlic and basil.

Might have a Walls Solero for afters. Or an apple. Maybe both.

Pook

Chicken drumsticks done on the BBQ with a honey, mustard and soy sauce glaze, accompanied by peppers, rice, halloumi, and a bit of veg. All washed down with Ouzo.

😀

HeathenWoods
    Free Member

That was tasty. Creamy chicken curry (thank you Anjum Anand) with aubergine and spinach curry, basmati and nan. Yum.

philsimm
    Free Member

Couple of pints of Directors followed by Pork Medallions, dauphanois potatos, apple sauce, gravy and green beans and some birthday cake.

Mmmmmmmm perfect

Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)

The topic ‘MMMM Sunday Dinner was delicious’ is closed to new replies.