Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Mmmm Justridingalong.com(free delivery not)
  • postierich
    Free Member

Just phoned up Just riding along to ask where my no tubes liquid was, ordered Monday, the chap checks his files and says you requested free delivery “er yes I did” he replies well you have to pick it up.WTF

We will need another £2.50 for the overpriced gunk to be delivered,”ok just refund me”

OK!

Rich

anotherdeadhero
    Free Member

postie in unable to read shocker 😉

It does say you know …

postierich
    Free Member

Reminder to self to read the small print!

Website Wont let me check and see the error of my ways.

Jamie
    Free Member

JRA – 1
    Postierich – 0

IMHO.

Stoner
    Free Member

to be fair to the postie, “Collect from justridingalong” does not = “Free Delivery”. Collection and delivery are mutually exclusive IMO. So all he would need to do is mis-read the colon for a semi-colon (i.e. a list of the 2 “free options”) and postie would have been correct.

…. and, since the postage cost was for first class, it wouldnt be that odd to assume that a second class delivery option would be available for less (i.e. free)

firestarter
    Free Member

rich i found it cheaper at wiggle for stans fluid and free delivery even arrived next day mate

postierich
    Free Member

Mick was just about to post that
    http://www.justridingalong.com/?product=44
    http://www.wiggle.co.uk/p/cycle/7/No_Tubes_473ml_Tyre_Sealant/5360027640/

JRA 1 Rich 1 and jra wanted £2.50 to post

postierich
    Free Member

All I need now is a wiggle voucher 😀

shinsplints

LOL

firestarter
    Free Member

lol i got the bigger bottle and with my wiggle account it was about 14 quid 😉 voucher would have been nice tho. shame they are no longer reusable

takisawa2

If your desperate rich, I’ve a 100ml bottle of their own brand stuff.
    I’ll need some back though.

z1ppy

so to save me posting this question on a new thread “wiggle” sell it the cheapest? (inc P&P)

STATO
    Free Member

Wiggle sell pretty much all no-tubes kit cheaper than JRA (olympic rims for £52 not £68), which is funny as i thought wiggle got it from JRA anyway (JRA are the importers right?)

turnip
    Free Member

paligap are the importers and they want £80 for the rim.

richc
    Free Member

jra are much faster to ship than wiggle as well (well they are for me)

righty
    Free Member

I think freeborn is about the cheapest at £14 for a quart when I bought it last, i think post was free as well

firestarter
    Free Member

well i ordered my milk from wiggle about 4pm arrived next morning about 7am hard to get better than that 😉

richc
    Free Member

it’s weird, wiggle stuff takes around 4 or 5 days to get to me in Bristol.

STATO
    Free Member

I bought wheel milk from wiggle when they had no stock left, they had it ordered and delivered to them and then on to me all within 24hrs of ordering (and that was with the free postage option on wiggle)

Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)

The topic ‘Mmmm Justridingalong.com(free delivery not)’ is closed to new replies.