Viewing 31 posts - 1 through 31 (of 31 total)
  • mmm (caution- Jade tattoo content……)
  • marsdenman
    Free Member

each to their own I guess
    saw the story in the nationals – reminded me of the scary tattoo portrait that makes a regular appearance on here

note-posted as a coment about the quality of the tattoo, nothing else…..

Smee
    Free Member

The things you see when you dont have a gun…

sobriety
    Free Member

Is She belming in that tatoo?

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    trailmonkey

Smee – Harsh but fair.

finbar
    Free Member

Just had to look ‘belming’ up in urbandictionary…. hahaha.

BigDummy
    Free Member

Who is the bloke?

I sort-of follow the point about tattoos recording people’s personal stories and being an important part of who they are, and I suppose if Jade has really touched his life he’s welcome to a bad likeness of her indelibly etched into his body. 😯

edit: Oh, OK. Odd, but laudable. Sun Article

Smee
    Free Member
    mudshark
    Free Member

He seems to have a twin who’s done something similar.

jon1973
    Free Member

He looks like the sort of person who would have a picture of Jade Goody tattooed on his shoulder.

Spongebob
    Free Member

I met a girl on Monday who was into Winnie the Pooh. She had several tattoos of Pooh and her “piece de la resistance” was a deatailed copy of the map of the 100 acre wood all over her back! RANDOM! Lovely person though! 😛

firestarter
    Free Member

i was gonna mention the fact he should have shaved his shoulder before getting the tattoo but decided against it 😉

igmc

Drac

It’s not even like her the tattoo has hair.

PikeBN14
    Free Member

If she has “touched his life” that much shouldn’t he have it somewhere he can see it? It could be quite dangerous if he forgets its there and catches a glance in a mirror!! 😆

Spongebob – you seem to have got on quite well with her in a short space of time 😉 😆

Poindexter
    Free Member

Drac, shame on you… Dancing on her grave before she’s even carked it.
    How could you be so heartless???

😉

DezB
    Free Member

She’s permanently got a belm on. I think the modern-day belm is in tribute to her.

jon1973
    Free Member

She had several tattoos of Pooh and her “piece de la resistance”

I misread that initially as She had several tattoos of Pooh ON her “piece de la resistance”

chakaping
    Free Member

“Belming” is a new one on me.

Do kids still say “Joey” when they do it? Somebody told me they did, but I thought it was probably an urban myth/wind-up.

bigsi
    Free Member

spongebob – she wasn’t called Donna and lived in the Bournemouth area by any chance 😯

sobriety
    Free Member
    chakaping
    Free Member

So Wikipedia claims yes, but has anyone heard their (or others’) offspring use the term?

And don’t the kids of today have their own inspiring disabled role models to be callous about?

sobriety
    Free Member

TIMMY!

BoardinBob

Who is the bloke?

I sort-of follow the point about tattoos recording people’s personal stories and being an important part of who they are, and I suppose if Jade has really touched his life he’s welcome to a bad likeness of her indelibly etched into his body.

edit: Oh, OK. Odd, but laudable. Sun Article

If your life has been touched by a fat, thick, racist, then it’s really time we started thinning the herd…

Drac

How could you be so heartless???

Trade humour, I should careful as doesn’t always carry well.

scruff
    Free Member

Belm (round my way) was occasionally Joey but more often Gaz, no eye deer why.

Poindexter
    Free Member

If your life has been touched by a fat, thick, racist, then it’s really time we started thinning the herd…

I don’t think you’re allowed to say things like that about Saint Jade… 😉

miketually
    Free Member

So Steve, 23, had a seven inch portrait of Jade’s head and shoulders tattooed on to his back on Friday to raise awareness of her heroic battle.

To raise awareness of it? In case the constant news stories, newspaper articles, magazines and TV shows have passed anyone by?

flamejob
    Free Member

Has anyone seen Idiocracy?

We are doomed.

BoardinBob

To raise awareness of it? In case the constant news stories, newspaper articles, magazines and TV shows have passed anyone by?

We can look forward to his tattoos of Wendy Richards, Patrick Swayze, Terry Pratchett, Michael J Fox, etc etc

Speshpaul

Did you know that Jade and Patrick Swayze are doing panto together next xmas?

Oh no their’re not!

cynic-al
    Free Member

BoardinBob – Member

Indeed, and ignorance such as yours gets you first place in the queue!

BoardinBob

Indeed, and ignorance such as yours gets you first place in the queue!

Ignorance?

Viewing 31 posts - 1 through 31 (of 31 total)

The topic ‘mmm (caution- Jade tattoo content……)’ is closed to new replies.