Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • MM – not one to moan but…
  • votchy
    Free Member

This year the weather is looking good so all things great, however, during the week things seem to be slowly p1ssing on everyones chips, the clash with the Malvern show and now the resurfacing work through Ledbury on 20/21st, hopefully I will avoid any probs travelling down later today but it will no doubt cause probs for the people arriving tomorrow morning and also for those that come over to spectate/support the riders, hope the weather gods who are giving us good karma will persuade the travel gods to also pass on some good karma.

PeterPoddy
    Free Member

Christ, if that’s all you’ve got to moan about I feel a bit sorry for you…..

Are you the sort of person that if I gave you twenty quid, you’d complain it wasn’t two tenners?

votchy
    Free Member

My life is full and complete so I don’t moan about anything, maybe my thread title is a little misleading 😀

billybob
    Free Member

how about this for a moan – I’ve done it for the last 2 years & slogged through the mud & despite it all I’ve had fun…. This year my mate is getting married @ 2pm on Saturday & I’m not racing & it going to be DRY & SUNNY!

fauxbyfour
    Free Member

Well if you will insist on riding round a field instead of actually getting out and excersising your individuality then you get what’s coming I suppose.

MrSparkle

Oooo, get her.

DickBarton

billybob – are you complaining because you can’t ride ina muddy field; your mate is getting married and the weather will be nice; Or you aren’t getting married to the lass?

I’m a bit confused about your moan…just not sure what you are getting at… 😉

votchy
    Free Member

lol @ DB

Gilles

mmm…I will then try my best to leave very early tomorrow morning then. Already been caught last year.

KINGTUT
    Free Member

fauxbyfour – Member

Well if you will insist on riding round a field instead of actually getting out and excersising your individuality then you get what’s coming I suppose.

Prat.

votchy
    Free Member

Gilles,

what size T-shirt?

MicArms

gilles will squeeze into a medium tshirt but takes a ‘long’ in the string of onions.

votchy
    Free Member

lol@Mick

Have got him a large bag of ‘traditional’ pork scratchings, complete with hair and everything 😀

Gilles

Since I went to the gym in the last year and built up lot of muscles, I need a large now. Mick, are you doing it, I didn’t see your name in any team, or even as solo?

votchy
    Free Member

Scratchings are just what you need with all those muscles then, plenty of protein

Looks like ‘buff’ gilles will be doing the run then in his T back vest 😉

MicArms

Gilles, MM’s too gay for me now! It’s the ‘puffer solo or nothing. ( also working, ratcocks!)
    Have a good un, might pop over Sunday to throw abuse at you guys..

shinsplints

At this point I am sat in a hotel in Meriden wondering where I put my tent pegs.See you boys down there tonight.Have an eye out for the Dysynni CC flag !

shinsplints

Mick isn’t riding this year as there are no canal towpaths on the route 😉

Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)

The topic ‘MM – not one to moan but…’ is closed to new replies.