Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • MK3 Nomad anyone got one ?
  • discoduck
    Free Member

Does anyone have a MK3 Nomad ?

In the unforeseen eventuality that my 14 Alu frame can’t be warrantied for a 26″ wheeled alternative I could do with knowing how they ride for Peaks / Trail Centrery style stuff, I know they have gone Enduro racer style so I’m guessing with the new geometry they are going to be too slack for my style of riding ?

Not only that I’m going to be properly pissed off with going 650B plus needing new forks ! FFS 👿

RickDraper
    Free Member

I have one, I like it. I also have a Solo C as well so the best of both worlds. Its a lot of bike for the Peaks but then it climbs pretty well, not noticeably worse than the Bronson IMHO. The Solo would be my choice every time for a trail centre.

discoduck
    Free Member

Cheers, I imagined it to be pretty stable on the ups, what’s it like going down tho and on the flats ?
    I’ll also be riding Torridon, Wharncliffe as well as Alps & Ben Nevis range etc so not all smooth sculptured trails,

I won’t be racing or competing with it as it’s purely a recreational tool but I do get on with the Nomad of Old and really like the feel of it, I’m just concerned that a plastic bike in a strange wheel size with a DH orientated head angle will take some getting to if I ever get used to it at all ?

What kind of riding are you doing on yours ?

robidoo
    Free Member

How about my nomad carbon frame currently up for sale, ridden twice but into road biking atm so up for sale.
    😆

discoduck
    Free Member

Its a warranty job so I’m not looking at spending any money it, fingers crossed ?

robidoo
    Free Member

No worries, worth a shot 😀

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘MK3 Nomad anyone got one ?’ is closed to new replies.